Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by turtleOracle Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:27 am

((Sorry for not being here yesterday Shail ! I had to stop... But now, shenanigans can be done. Actually, I live in france so there are problems with t))

As turtleOracle heard Shailsnic's answer, he stopped grinning and looke like a bit deceived.

"Well... I guess I can wait. Actually, I don't think you could help me, but I'll still tell you the problem ! I need a bottle of Valor humor and I'm pretty sure Logan has some. And I also need him to... figz... fidz... fix that template or to find someone who could do it."

As he talked, turtleOracle handed the broken Trashure template to Shailsnic so he could examine it further. It was covered in cracks and some little parts were missing.

"But, don't you remember me ? You give me advices about smithing a few day ago ! My name is turtleOracle, but you can call me turtle for short."

turtleOracle smiled again, and sat in a chair.

"So uh... What are you doing in Logan's workshop ? Are you cleaning it ?" turtle Asked.
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:54 am

"Aww...Well two shines are fine two, it is a rather fun humor, I can never resist using it!" Ty opens the hut door and comes back with a small wallet.
"Hey thanks again Logan...Hrrrmm...Ah here." Ty had been fiddling with his wallet before he found 50credits. He offers them to aS. "You might need this more than I! Starting out is always tough."
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:02 am

Scribbs snaps out of her daze and stares at Ty, startled.

"Huhwhaa...?!" she yelps, flinching back, then tunes back into reality and calms down. "Oh. Sorry. I was, uh, thinking. About stuff."

She carefully takes the credits with her semi-free hand and stows them in a pocket of her hoodie before readjusting her grip on her Templates to hold them with both arms again.

"Thank you so much for this. The others would always steal whatever I'd managed to earn... It got so bad that the folks I'd run errands for realized what was going on and started paying me in goods and favors instead of credits..."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:22 am

(No worries Turtle! I pretty much figured that was that case.)

"Oh no, I remember ya, I'm just not all that good at remembering names is all," Shail said as he turned and flipped the template, examining the damage which was inflicted upon it. It didn't look good, not one bit.

"Unfortunately for you, the only Humor that Logan actually DOES have is a single Ardent, not only that, but he also left earlier so he could trade said Ardent for some Concord, Shine, and I think Flow if I remember correctly."

Shail walked up to the couch that Turtle was resting upon and sat himself down, looking up at the taller being he continued.

"Another problem is that I'm afraid that unless I have ALL of the pieces, I can't really do much other than just give it back and wish you luck," as he stated this simple fact he put the template into the lap of the other being and proceeded to get up. Walking back over to the broom he left on the ground he picked it up and continued to sweep.

"As for what I'm doing here, I came to visit him for a friendly hello! After noticing the disarray that is his house however, I felt the need to get him out of the house and organize stuff for him, thankfully Ty showed up otherwise that would've been much more of a pain."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:00 am

turtleOracle was a bit deceived by Logan's lack of humor, but continued to smile.

"Well I see Logan is still smithing so many souls he never has humors ! Hehehe... But about the template, I actually have ALL the pieces."

turtle put everything he was carrying on the couch except a little brown bag he opened. Inside it was a tiny strange shiny objects and a few broken template pieces. He took back the shiny thing and put the pieces on the couch, next to the broken trashure template.

"Do you think you could fix it ?" Asked turtle with an hopeful glance on his face.
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 pm

"Well I see Logan is still smithing so many souls he never has humors!" Shail felt the need to make a joke to that statement but before he could Turtle continued, "Hehehe... But about about that template, I actually have all the pieces!"

At that Shail stopped sweeping, turning his head and provided an inquisative look towards the gray man. If he had all the pieces why didn't he show them in the first place?

The horned being procured a small brown bag from an unseen location, and proceeded to place the bag's contents upon the table in front of the couch. Well, most of the contents, Turtle kept something shiny to himself.

Now that everything had been provided, Shail leaned the broom on the left wall, putting it close to the tall lamp's location. He walked over to the pieces and eyed them carefully.

"Do you think you could fix it?" said Turtle a hopeful look laying upon his face. Looking up to meet the eyes of the shelled guy, Shail gave his opinion.

"Yeah, I THINK I could probably do SOMETHING with this, I'm not very experienced at putting templates back together." Shail bit his lip, unsure as to whether or not he could actually completely fix the thing, the state it was in and his lack of experience was kinda making him doubt it. Not one to decline a challenge though, he grasped a piece and began to work, while he couldn't fix the cracks nor make sure the pieces would completely stay, he could AT LEAST put the template back together, albeit temporarily.

He paused for a moment, moving his head so that he could look at the gray being directly in the face Shail made a suggestion, "While I work on this, why don't you go into the kitchen and make some food? I'm sure Logan has SOMETHING to eat around here, you don't have to if you're not hungry though, just a thought." With that said, Shail continued to work on putting the template back together.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:11 pm

The tall grey man smiled at the furret. He looked really happy now, but still a bit eerie. He gets up slowly.

"Thanks for your help ! I really would have been in a Dire situation without that template !"

After laughing for a moment at his own joke, the shell-wearing guy started talking again.

"If you want some food, I have nothing against eating ! I think I don't even lunched today..." Declared turtleOracle. He walked towards the door, but couldn't orevent himself from looking at Logan's work table for a moment, staring at the papers. There was many recipes, but also theories about split-mixes or some stuff he wasn't really understanding. After that, he walked in the kitchen and opened the fridge. It was almost empty, as the only food still here was an half-eaten Bland Meal, a piece of Shroom Cake and some Koopasta.

"Uuuhhh... Do you want Shroom Cake ? Maybe Koopasta ? I can check the closets for crackers or Dried Shrooms too."
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:45 pm

Shail stopped. That was it? That's all he had? If that was the case... where did Logan get the soda? Did he have a secret stash or something? If so that'd be a pretty neat find. Is there just soda in there, if not then what else?

Shail shook his head to clear these thoughts, realizing he went into a daze. Why worry about drinks anyway, he still had his unopened soda from earlier. As for the secret stash of whatever, he'd find out if it exists or not when he got around to cleaning Logan's kitchen anyway. Without turning around, he continued to work on fixing the template and replied to Turtle.

"Yeah, I'm not really in the mood for Koopasta, nor am I a fan of cake really. While I doubt he'd think storing a mushroom in the pantry is a good idea, it's still a possibility that he did. Even if it did dry out I'm pretty sure you could make some Shroom Fry, that sounds good right now. If there are other things in the pantry though tell me, I want to consider all options."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:06 pm

((isn't it kind of rude to be eating Logan's food without his permission and pondering looting his questionably-existent soda stash...? ...oh, that's probably the point, maybe? I have no clue. ^.^; ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:07 pm

(( Pft. I'd be well known to let people snack on my stashes. It's in my soul after all! *Points at Mend's 'Selflessness'))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 pm

((oh. ...are we waiting on Ty to continue with our part of the rp, by the way...? Because as far as I know I'm at least waiting on you, Logan. ^.^; waiting as in "my turn is over, time for <name> to play", I mean. Speaking of souls, gosh, figuring out Scribbs's is going to be a challenge, I think! Especially since I'm not all that sure about her character yet. But that's for the workshop thread, not this one... ...on an entirely unrelated note, I was trying my hand at drawing icons for character mods (like para-)-- I'm thinking of making them like coins or badges?-- and have doodled a few: para- (2 versions), spiny/spiky (2 versions), flower, skele-, skele- (koopa)/Dry-Bones, tiny/micro, and... Dupli-. It's Dooplis's hat and a lower case "p" key... Very Happy also drew a "piranha plant" base (it's a Warp Pipe, LOL) and a Para-Puni. I am beginning to wonder if it is my life's mission (as far as PMECN is concerned, anyway) to fill the world with Punies. If it is, I will not be particularly unhappy. XD ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:02 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:((isn't it kind of rude to be eating Logan's food without his permission and pondering looting his questionably-existent soda stash...? ...oh, that's probably the point, maybe? I have no clue. ^.^; ))

(Yep, I figure that we're good enough buds that it wouldn't be that much of a problem if he came home and realized some of his food was missing. I have self disipline to NOT loot stuff from his stash though, it's a secret stash for a reason! ...Doesn't mean I won't at least look for it and see every bit of its contents. (though in a real situation I probably wouldn't actually look, but hey, tis a role-play and shenanagins are fun!)

Besiiiides, technically I'm paying for it considering I not only gave 50 Credits to Ty to use on himself and Logan so they can have some fun, but I'm also cleaning Logan's house!)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 pm

(( Pft. at Shail, and I missed the posts))

Logan walks out, holding up the three bottles with a smile. "Sweet, can't wait to use these!" The catboy hugs Ty a bit in gratitude. "C'mon. I got a stash of Shyla Soda in my bedroom, I still owe ya for all this. Bring the Ardent and we can work together on things!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:19 pm

((wait, the 50 credits... which Ty gave to Scribbs? Wow, I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it! That makes sense- a lot of sense, really. Sorry for misunderstaanding. Oh, hey, I can slip a turn in now!))

Scribbs trails quietly along behind Logan as they exit the shack, squinting in the bright sunlight ((it IS still day, right?)) as her myopic eyes struggle to adjust to the change in surroundings.

"Umm... Would it be possible to make a detour to my apartment first? I'd like to gather my things. It's, well, in the town ((or maybe city? Can't decide)) about an hour's walk away from here..."

((maybe the town/city is to the south? Not sure if I should bother picking a direction... Myopia is near-sightedness, btw. It's not really a word you'd likely see every day, so I figured I should define it just in case.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:33 pm

(( That's fine Smile )) Logan nods and lets her lead the way.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:38 pm

((hang on, we should wait; give Ty a chance to respond first. That and I have class from 3 to 5, so I'll be either idle or logged out for those two hours anyway...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:43 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:((it IS still day, right?))

((Probably, in terms of time that has passed here's how I view it:

Daytime 1:47 - Logan is in his house with Shail, Combuskin is preparing a delivery (Should probably message him later to get himself at the house.)

Daytime 1:53 - Ty appears at Logan's house

Daytime 2:11 - Ty, Logan, and Shail talk for a bit, Shail attempts to get Logan out of the house.

Daytime 2:18 - Shail succeeds in his attempt and now Logan and Ty are both out of the house.

Daytime 2:51 - Scribbs bumps into Logan and Ty in the city, meanwhile Turtle appears at Logan's house where Shail is still at

Daytime 3:00 - Shail is attempting to fix the Template and Turtle is in the kitchen, Logan and co. head towards the beach

Daytime 3:29 - Logan and co. arrive at Ty's house, what Shail and Turtle are doing is unknown as of the moment.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:14 pm

"Yeah, I'm not really in the mood for Koopasta, nor am I a fan of cake really. While I doubt he'd think storing a mushroom in the pantry is a good idea, it's still a possibility that he did. Even if it did dry out I'm pretty sure you could make some Shroom Fry, that sounds good right now. If there are other things in the pantry though tell me, I want to consider all options."

"Okay, I'm gonna check out the cupboard !"

turtleOracle opened the pantry only to see it was almost totally empty. But in the corner, there was effecitvely a Mushroom. But a little rodent seems to have took a fancy to the mushroom... As soon as turtleOracle takes the vegetable, the rat pounces to his face !

"Ouch ! What is this thing ?"

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 4 IJpXkrF

A Huge Rat attacked !

(Sorry about the crudely drawn thing, I had to do it quick. Feel free to remake it better if you want for the following... If you don't like the idea of a fight, we can forget it and pretend nothing ever happened.)

"A fight ?" Said the gray man to himself. "It's been a long time that I haven't been in one of those ! Hey Shailsnic, come and help me, this thing is pretty Hostile..."
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:32 pm

(...Gosh darnit dude, I saw this in the middle of class! I almost died in laughter! It'll be about... 45 min - an hour until I get home, and probably 2 hours until I can make a proper response with sprite art. I'll edit my post when I'm ready to continue.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:44 pm

(Hey!
Don't kill my lunch >> *Catboy joke!*)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:50 pm

(SorrysorrybygoshIamsosorry

I typed up a post and everything! But it didn't show up and I had to go to school. >-> <-<)

Ty laughs. "You sure you want to Shines? I had an extra Concord...but if you want that, it's fine! Ty takes the Ardent and walks inside. The dark haired boy exited in after a minute with a picnic basket!
"I had something made up...So...I thought we should eat some before we go!" Ty stomach rumbled loudly.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:26 pm

"Let's eat on the way." Logan hugs the Shine bottle. "Besides, I love putting shine in my souls. It makes them, and me, happy."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:44 pm

"awwwww...okay!" Ty dashes inside again and comes back in a flash, holding his wallet and EGO he returned to the two. The dark haired kid handed Logan 100 credits. "Here you should decide where we go! Shail gave me some to buys stuff so let's go~"
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Logan looks at the credits, undecided on what he should do with them but heading back while nomming on Ty's snacks.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:07 pm

(He put them back
plus they were going to be mistakes because Ty can't cook. X'D)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next