Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:33 am

((Thank you ! Shail, I'm sending you the things you asked me soon, probably now.))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 7 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:31 pm

((Alright, so due to me not only being a procrastinator, but also being very slow and attempting perfection with the comic in general. I think it might be a good idea if I do a small timeskip for now and edit the comic into this post later so that me and turtle don't get TOO far behind due to me being a slow and lazy idiot.))

...Welp, now the kitchen looks like a complete mess. Chairs are turned over, the table in the corner is broken, there are markings EVERYWHERE! Shail groaned, while the battle in itself was easy it now seemed as if there was a lot more work he needed to get done. Knowing him, he'd probably end up getting sidetracked and end up leaving the house to find a guy who can actually completely fix Turtle's template.

Going over to the pantry that was now missing it's door, Shail took a peek inside... well that's just great. Inside of the pantry was literally nothing now, the mushroom was gone. It took a few moments before the Furret actually figured out where it went. He slowly turned around with a glare evident on his face, staring directly at the mouse. Earlier in the battle it regained 5 HP from somewhere, now he knew where.

"...well okay then, I wasn't even hungry in the first place!" Shail said, agitated tone obvious in his voice.

Grumbling because he couldn't even get lunch, Shail stormed out of the kitchen and went back towards the sofa. Plopping himself down once more he continued to put the pieces of the template back together like he had done before. Muttering to himself the whole time.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:27 pm

((I'll leave the timeskip to Logan/aS for our side))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:33 pm

((Uhh, p-pass! Logan, seeing as this is your thread and not mine to begin with, in my mind that means you have first say over stuff like this, so...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:35 pm

((I'll give Shail and Turtle a bit more time, and see if the other people actually pop in))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:36 pm

((I'm just waithing for a good chance to start posting.))
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:37 pm

((Well, right now would be a good time to visit the house.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:44 pm

((...And even if I had any ideas, I need to go to class (from 3 until 5, and then I have something else I need to finish afterwards...) soonish/need to leave pretty much now, so yeah, nothing to contribute at this particular moment, sorry.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:45 pm

((I'll be posting soon ! Is the comic done, Shail ?))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:46 pm

turtleOracle wrote:((I'll be posting soon ! Is the comic done, Shail ?))

((Workin; on it, as I said I am almost a perfectionist when it comes to these things.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:59 pm

((X'D Now I'm all super excited to see it!))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Fri May 03, 2013 9:16 am

((Soooo... Is this dead ? Are you still making the comic Shail, or did you abandonned it ?))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 am

turtleOracle wrote:((Soooo... Is this dead ? Are you still making the comic Shail, or did you abandonned it ?))

((You were the last one to say you were going to post.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri May 03, 2013 10:39 am

((Comics don't take a second friend. Besides, I've been busy lately, it's been going kinda slow =S

In all honesty I prefer we keep going like I originally stated.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 am

((Ah, yeah, sorry, but I too have been busy those days... I have three reports to make on art (it can be paintings, music, anything arty) for the next week and I only made one... So, it looks like neither of us is gonna post soon :S))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7