Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:21 pm

The brunette's lips twitch a little, caught somewhere between a cautious half-smile and a fierce grin.

"Sure, but with a few conditions of MINE, too," she agrees/counters?, "No being hesitant about sharing Humors, and don't go thinking I can't pull my weight just because I've never been able to afford a Template of my own before. Humors are something I tend to have plenty of; holding onto what few Credits I manage to earn when it's my wimpy little self against the jerks I'm used to being stepped on by, on the other hand, is where I can never seem to catch a break."

"I've always had a weird knack for homing in on Schisms and the like, and a vial/flask/((whatever the Humor containers are called))-craftsman I do a lot of errands for tips me with the ones that don't measure up to the standard looks-wise, so I've managed to amass a pretty decent amount of Humors as time goes by..."

She trails off, blinking suddenly. "...Wow, I haven't even shared my name yet, have I? Neither have either of you, but still, dang, even thinking you two were gonna push me around like the others at first, I've been sorta rude..."

"I always wanted a cool penname to be known by once I managed to become a proper Soul Smith, so I go by ArcaneScribbler. You can call me Scribbs, though," she introduces herself, carefully shifting the Templates in her arms so she can extend a hand for the cat-boy to shake.

"So, do we have a deal?"
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:27 pm

The cat boy snickers, holding his tail out to shake her after moving the bottle of Ardent to his hand. "Deal Scribbs. Call me Logan, or Boss I guess works too."

Logan lets out a small twitch of his face as he holds up the ardent to Ty. "Come on. You said I could trade my Ardent for Flow Shine and Shine, Right? We'll go grab it and head back. Our first project, Scribbs?" Logan smiles and grabs Ty and her into a bit of a hug. "Getting those templates of yours a soul!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:31 pm

"Yup there at my house! Hahaha...Okay, let's go then!"
Ty says as he wiggles free from the hug and dashes to his home. "You guys are sloooooowpooookes~"
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:33 pm

Logan calls after Ty. "HEY! Fragile humors, and fragile templates bud!" Logan laughs, pulling Scribbs carefully without ruining her templates.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm

(Time skip to house okay

Also I might vanish from this point foward)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:45 pm

(I'm fine with that, and it's ok to vanish. Some people have.)

After collecting the humors and such, Logan's mind is abuzz with possibilities.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:48 pm

"Were heeeeere~"
Ty gestures to a small hut by the beach, the sand seeming to cover at least half of it. "Hehe...Sorry it's a bit of a dump!" Ty dashes inside gesturing for his friend and possible newfound other friend to enter.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Logan dashes around, happily as he pulls a notebook out and marks where everything is in his friend's place. "Don't want to get lost, after all." Logan trips over a coconut, and faceplants, tail still holding the Ardent. ".... I'm okay."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:56 pm

(I hate how I wanted to perform shenanigans over at Logan's place with Combusken and turtle while Logan was gone and I probably won't get to do that due to their absences.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 pm

( Hm... Well you had time to clean up before they got there. Gonna mess around with a make-shift map for My place)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:01 pm

(True, but the thing is that you guys have probably been gone for about 30-45 minutes. Shail is probably organizing EVERYTHING over there, you're place is quite a mess you know?)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:03 pm

(( Pft. Gimme a couple minutes, and I'll doodle out a map for some specifics.
Edit:
h ttps ://d ocs. google . com / drawings / d / 1KIWldznXZQR48biImfT6jILWIokU32FdvzXZrbAijaY/ edit
Delete the spaces of course. Simple map. All cluttered and messy.
))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm

((Maybe they'll be back tomorrow? BTW finished that art of Scribbs and her adorbs little creations~... I'll be posting it soon! Also OOOH MAPS.))

"Is it me or is this place bigger on the inside than it is on the outside?" Scribbs asks curiously, leaning against the wall near the doorway to catch her breath from the hectic run Logan had tugged her along through and mapping out what she can see of the beach hut's interior from her spot with her eyes.

"Also... Uhh... Is he... always this, err, energetic?"

'And where did that coconut come from???'

The girl still has her Templates held tight and if her arms are getting tired, she hasn't said anything about it...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:14 pm

((Map of Logan's place edited in))
"I'm ok! And yeah, I'm always energetic." Logan sits up, sputtering sand out of his mouth. "Might not have Shine in my recipe, but I'm really happy."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:40 pm

((Should I, or shouldn't I? Should I, or shouldn't I...? ...Meh, I will.))

"Your... recipe? How would you know your own recipe?" Scribbs asks, confused, "T-to be honest, I've never really thought much about us having them, too... It's kind of unnerving... Also, I've been wondering, you said you made a Soul that's a shopkeeper for the 'ego'... What's that? And who'd you make?"

((Made her ignorant-ish... She never has much more credits than just enough to be able to survive semi-comfortably, so she's always done things the hard/manual way. Very Happy ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Logan wipes himself off, shrugging. "I asked around to try and find my soulsmith, and got my recipe." A flick of his wrist and he pulls out his Recipe card, handing it to Scribbs.
"As for the EGO, it's the handheld soul smithing device, with connections to different shops. I crafted Angie~ in the Secrets of the Heart shop." Logan's tail wags back and forth happily.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:48 pm

"Handheld wha...?" the girl mumbles a bit distractedly, looking at the card. ((is there somewhere I can actually see it?))

"I honestly don't know what any of that means... But this is definitely interesting."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:51 pm

Logan goes around and looks for the humors. "I'll show ya later when I get back. I think I left my ego somewhere at home." He fiddles in his pockes

(And I'm feeling tired, so I might disappear myself)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:00 am

((Goodnight in advance, then!))

"Okay. Umm, here's your Recipe card back," Scribbs replies, handing the slip of paper back to Logan.

"You were looking for Shine, Flow, and... I think you said Shine twice, actually..., right? I think I can see some bottles over there," she says, pointing at a sand-swamped corner where a stray beam of sunlight shimmers off of something(s?) made of glass.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am

Logan happily smiles, slipping it in his bag and taking a trio of the bottles, putting the Ardent one it it's place. "Thanks Ty!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am

(And here is a bad representation of Logan's house) (It's linked in case it was hard to tell)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:05 am

(And here is where I pass out from happy Very Happy NIGHT *HUGS SHAIL*)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:18 am

((Night, Logan! Also, nice floorplan, Shail... But where's the overstuffed closet...?))

'This goofy cat-boy actually wants to HELP me... Help me bring these two little ones to life... What a crazy day,' Scribbs thinks to herself, still quietly lurking near the door. 'I should probably ask if we can stop at my apartment before returning to his home, or wherever he actually takes me if this is some sort of long, convoluted trick, that way if it ISN'T a trick I'll be able to gather up all my stuff and leave for good- no point in staying where I'm hated if I can actually be somewhere where I can be HAPPY again now... Besides, I don't want to risk these two getting hurt by those jerks, Template or Full Soul. I wonder what kind of 'backstory' to give them...? And should I have them have ended up with me, or s-set them loose into the other world...? What if they get hurt there? I-I wouldn't be able to help them...'
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:23 am

arcaneScribbler wrote:((Night, Logan! Also, nice floorplan, Shail... But where's the overstuffed closet...?))

(Shail had been cleaning for around 30 or so minutes before turtle showed up. The overstuffed closet WAS in the top right corner, due to Shail reorganizing though it's not so overstuffed anymore, there are still a few bottles on the ground from it opening earlier though.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:26 am

Shailsnic wrote:
arcaneScribbler wrote:((Night, Logan! Also, nice floorplan, Shail... But where's the overstuffed closet...?))

(Shail had been cleaning for around 30 or so minutes before turtle showed up. The overstuffed closet WAS in the top right corner, due to Shail reorganizing though it's not so overstuffed anymore, there are still a few bottles on the ground from it opening earlier though.)

((Ah. Thanks! I prolly just missed it. Wink Also, thanks so much for replying on the workshop thread; I'd thank you there, but I don't wanna clog the thread with distracting stuff/push my request out of sight and mind on accident or something...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next