Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:55 pm

*whoops*

Last edited by Harvest Ty on Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 pm

Harvest Ty wrote:(Can you edit your reply again logan? Then I'll drag Logancharacter away in the other post to make the above post by Shail valid)

(Darnit man I just edited mine to make YOURS valid, fine. I'll re-edit mine so that Logan can edit his to make mine valid.)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Logan gets to Ty's place, putting the Ardent with his supplies and putting the Flow, Shine, and Concord samples into his hammerspace. "So, what should we do?' Logan flips on his EGO's phone-like app so Shail can still talk if he wanted.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:25 am

((so... can I sorta just... jump in? Heck, I could be the one for Logan to help, even. Innocent, naive, blissfully ignorant and overexcited newbie alert~...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:27 am

((You can jump in, Kane, but I'm already helping Ty out. You'd need another way to come in. Maybe visiting to ask for my help or something and finding Shail instead.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am

((By help I meant long-term. Like, lol, Soul Smith Me becoming your apprentice or something. I figured I'd just run into you two on the road/path/whatever~... Or maybe I can be a new neighbor? Hmm...))

Meanwhile, a curly-haired brunette hurries home, hugging two small, worn-looking templates to her chest.

'This is the BEST DAY EVER!', she thinks happily, 'With these, I can finally be a Soul Smith! And to think, these two adorable little Templates were gonna be thrown out 'cause they've been sitting on the shelf for years--' --She would know, since she'd always give them a longing glance when passing by the shop window-- '--and the Puni one's eyes are damaged...

The bespectacled young woman's gleeful smile widens as she continues on her merry way, forgetting to watch where she's going in her excitement.

((I'm kinda partial to Scribs/Scribbs, actually. Very Happy ))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:58 am

((Holy shit apprentice Surprised eeeeee))
While Logan and Ty walk, the cat boy turns back to keep his eyes to his conversation partner. Sadly, though the catboy literally bumps into the girl, yelping as he lands in a heap with the other soulsmith, dropping his bottle of ardent and just barely catching it before it cracks. "I am SO sorry Miss!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:16 am

"Wh-wh-whoa!!" the brown-haired girl yelps as she tumbles to the ground without even trying to protect herself, instead twisting to keep whatever she's holding from taking the hit, her arms wrapped tightly around some white/blank objects-- are those Templates...?

"Oof... I-I'm the one who's sorry, Mister, I wasn't watching-"

Brown eyes shift up to Logan and lock onto the Ardent bottle, the girl suddenly going tense.

'R-real Soul Smiths...!! Wh-what if they can tell I'm not even a Smith...? What if they take these away from me...?! Wh-wh-wh-what do I do...?!'

((Might as well have her/me have been bullied/'discouraged' from achieving her dream, lol. Need some tension, after all!))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:24 am

((Go team XD gonna delay my next post til tomorrow to continue or the others.))
Logan sees the templates, making a quiet coo as he remains in the heap, leaning into her personal space to observe them. "ooooooh, Jabble and Puni! Those are rare and pricy! How many credits did it cost you to get those?" Logan leans, catching sight of the scuffed eyes on the Puni and standing up, brushing himself off with his tail as he holds a hand out to the smith. "Nice ta meetcha!"
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:39 am

((See you in the morning, then!))

"N-n-none," the girl stammers, flinching away from the cat-boy and watching him and his companion nervously. She looks ready to bolt at a moment's notice...

"I-I didn't pay any. Th-this little shop has had th-these for y-years, and t-today, they were th-throwing them out, b-because no one w-with enough C-Credits ever w-wanted them-- th-they were a set, the Jabby and the Puni, "Boggly Woods Combo"-- and the Puni's eyes are damaged... Th-the winged one is called a Jabby, n-not a Jabble, by the way..."

'Why is he so cheerful? Why isn't he trying to take my Templates away or pushing me or ANYTHING the others do?' she thinks worriedly. 'M-maybe he just doesn't know about me. Maybe he thinks I'm a REAL Smith already...! Or MAYBE he's just toying with me, like they've done before...!'

"I-I didn't steal them, s-so can I go?" the girl finishes hurriedly, that trapped look in her eyes stronger than ever.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 am

Logan catches the look in the girl's eyes, immediately widening as something unlocks inside him, a small, content smile replacing the grin as he speaks a lot more calmly. "All right, if you say so miss." Logan turns to Ty, "Come on bud, if you want to start actually smithing I'll need to see what you've got. Always happy to help someone in training, though I kinda am myself.."

((One last thing before I head to bed becuase dammit, that seriously made me sads.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:12 am

She's moving before the Ardent-carrying Smith can even finish saying 'miss', starting to run away like a frightened rabbit, but hesitates when she hears the cat-boy talk about helping someone in training.

"I'm so gonna regret this..." she mumbles, turning back.

"U-umm... Y-you're in training? And you, umm..."

'SO going to regret this...'

The brunette comes back, staring at the two Smiths. "Why aren't you competing with each other every chance you get like all the others do? Why are you being NICE to me?! You're weird, mister! So, SO weird!"

((Sorry for giving you the sads! ^.^; G'night for real this time!))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:54 pm

(So we exchanged Humors? Sorry I had to go to bed. v-v")
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:00 pm

((That's fine, we're on our way to unless you carried the three with ya))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:14 pm

"A competition?...Bah" Ty chuckles a little. "I never cared about a competition, we're making Souls, miss, as will you one day. It.s a huge responsiblity if you think about it. We have new lives in our hands. I would never forsake them for just competition. Besides, by helping eachothet, we can only become better!" Ty smiles broadly.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Logan uses his tail to hug the Ardent to his chest. "I think this might be a good representation. A soulsmith should show love and passion in his craft, otherwise it's like a father or mother that only has a child and doesn't nurture them."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:33 pm

A loud noise comes out of a distant place. It is closely followed by shouting : "Stupid Humors ! Why do you explode in front of my face ?! You broke the template ! Do you knowhow pricey and rare is a Trashure template ? Damn instable humor mixes !". The yelling stops for a few minutes. The silence is interrupted by regular steps noises. The door of Logan's workshop opens slowly, reavealing a tall figure. It is a strange-looking guy. His skin is pale grey and, poking out of his messy black hair, there are yellowish horns. His eyes are kinda creepy and he wears what seems to be a big, solid-looking, plain green shell. He is carrying around a few empty humor bottles and what seems to be a broken template. He stops for a moment, looking eerily at the furret, an innocent-looking grin on his face.

"Where's the catboy ? I need his help ! Oh, and hello Shailsnic !"

Last edited by turtleOracle on Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:49 pm

((Shail's a furret actually Tutrle.))

Logan gets the strangest feeling that something's going terribly wrong elsewhere, however he just shrugs and smiles at the two other smiths.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:51 pm

((Thanks ! The avatar fooled me :s))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:31 pm

Creeeeeeeeek the door went as it slowly opened behind Shail. His body stiffened, his sweeping stopped. There was no way Logan could be back yet, it's been less than 30 minutes since he left!

"Where's the catboy? I need his help! Oh, and hello there Shailsnic." said a guff voice, one he could not identify for the life of him. He turned around slowly only to see the face of a gray shell-wearing man.

What seemed to be an unnatural grin was adorned upon the face, it sorta creeped Shail out. The expression, whilst innocent, remained eery as Shail looked to him. Shail, upon realizing was not only staring, but was also referred to by name, had finally decided to make a reply.

"Logan? He's not here right now, if you need specifically him, you should probably come back later. If you need help in general though I could easily provide assistance."

It was at this point that he realized once again, he'd been said "hello" too.

"And hello to you too... guy."

It was the only thing Shail could think to say, he'd never been good with remembering names. He recognized the gray man though, he was pretty sure that a few days ago he assisted the shelled being with creating a character of sorts. For the life of him he could not remember his name though!
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:11 pm

The girl's brows furrow; she's looking at the pair like they're nuts. Her grip on the pair of Templates in her arms is as tight and defensive as ever.

"Where I'm from, an attitude like that'll just get you hurt," the brunette scoffs. "You two must be teaching yourselves from books in one of those gated community places or something; otherwise you wouldn't be so weird and nice to your competition. How in heck do either of you expect to be noticed by a Smith willing to make you their apprentice if you aren't trying to stand out?"

((Hey, I figure not all Senior Smiths are as nice or as open to the idea of teaching multiple students at once as GS and his crew are, right? So my rp-self lives in a city?/town? nearby-ish where there are a lot of young folks eager to become Soul Smiths and not a lot of available teachers, and that there are enough potential students with questionable morals (TL;DR: Bullies) to pose a significant obstacle to rp-self-me, etc. ...Does that make any sense at all?

Also, I'm currently working on fanart of rp-me/Junior Soul Smith me/"Scribbs" with my as-of-yet-not-quite-finished Puni and Jabby, who are now named Punelipi and Jabberwonky (Jabbers for short)! I should be done coloring them soon~...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:14 pm

((Awesome~))
Logan shrugs, his cheek twitching as he grins. "Oh, I'm pretty sure I don't need an apprentice, Chica. After all. One of my souls works in an Ego shop." The catboy smiles softly.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:27 pm

"Yeah, this guy's actually really good!" Ty says chiming in. "I guess I'm more of the novice here though." Ty smiles again. "Well anyway, your in Rome now, so try doing like the Romans do, you may find out new things!"
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:12 pm

The girl stares, eyes wide. "You've... already made a... and it's a... ........"

She falls silent, staring pensively at the worn, 'hand-me-down'/'recycled' Templates held snug to her chest, and stays that way for a long moment.

'Is it even possible to have this much good luck in one day...?! First the Templates, now two real probably-Junior-ish experience-wise, but TALENTED Soul Smiths who AREN'T treating me like everyone else does... Screw it, might as well take the chance before Miss Fortune decides to sub in for her sister once Lady Luck gets bored of me...!'

Then she looks up, those brown eyes suddenly sharp and determined and glinting with a bit of an amber tint in the sunlight in complete opposite to the cornered-deer look of before, and addresses the cat-boy in a serious, ohGodpleasedon'tnoticeanyhopefulnessandmistakeitforneedinessordesperation tone.

"...Can I be your apprentice? Or if you're learning under someone yourself who's willing to take on students--"

--'Seriously how unlikely even IS this situation, it's not even funny'--

"--, your, uh, what the heck is that even called? Understudy? Tutor-ee? Apprentice-apprentice??"

((...Apparently I have an odd knack for coming up with weird metaphors and similes and ways of defining/explaining/etc. things... ...I actually really like it. Coming up with a recipe sheet for Scribbs brunette-who-hasn't-introduced-herself-yet is going to be FUN, I think!))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Logan scratches his cheek with his tail. "..." He looks at Ty, and makes a quiet noise of uncertainty as he stares at his single bottle of humor. "..."

The catboy lets out a loud sigh. "All righty. On one condition!" Logan glances at her templates, a bit hesitant to say what he was about to. His selflessless gets the better of him "... We split any credits for souls we craft together."
Admittedly, he'd end up with less credits than her since he'd buy most of the humors they use himself.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next