Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

+3
Harvest Ty
Shailsnic
LoganAura
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:10 pm

(Logan snuck some.
So our portion seems done after stopping by Scribbs's place, so onto Shail, Tutle, and the like.)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Logan's Cluttered Smithing ((A casual friendly rp))

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:21 pm

((boo. ^.^; ))

"Like I was saying before," Scribbs says a bit sheepishly, uncomfortable shifting the Templates in her arms to try and work out the stiffness and dull ache of tiring muscles, "I was, uh, wondering if we could head back through the city so I can retrieve some things from my apartment..."

((just realized having where she's been living be an hour's walk away is a bit silly, lol.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:24 pm

"Oh sure, I'm fine with that! I'm ready when you are Miss Scribbs!" Ty exclaims excitedly, his EGO and wallet now both in his pocket. He stretches a little as he waits.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:30 pm

((Should I just transition us right to the place, or are we gonna walk a bit first...?))

"Alright," the brunette acknowledges, starting to walk. "Sorry in advance; the place is pretty much a dump. I've been wanting to get the heck out of there for a long while now..."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:34 pm

"It couldn't be worsr than Logan's!" Ty chuckles lightly at the light jab made towards Logan.

(I have church so I'll be gone for a bit! You guys carry on without me)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Logan goes "Nyah" but laughs happily, chattering about his plans while they walk to Scribbs's place. ((Not sure what else to do for our part.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:50 pm

((Enjoy church, Harvest~... I guess I'll jump us to the apartment, then.))

The curly-haired brunette leads the group to a run-down part of town, stopping at a dilapidated two-story apartment building ((those long ones...?)).

She asks the boys to wait for a moment first, ducking inside and going to chat with the landlady and returning after a few minutes with her arms finally free of their burden and a worn but sturdy backpack slung over her shoulders.

"Sorry 'bout the wait, had to settle a few things. Also grabbed my backpack because my arms were killing me," Scribbs explains, ushering her guests into a narrow, gloomy hallway. She stops at a beat-up wooden door with the number 4 sloppily marked on it in faded paint that maybe used to be blue, but is now just sort of greyish.

Unlocking it with her key-- just what nonsense is this girl used to dealing with that she felt the need to lock her door when she'd only been gone for a minute or three...?--, she shoves the door open and strudges inside, waving one hand in a 'come on in'/'follow me if you want' sort of gesture.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:09 pm

Ty follows quietly for once, astonished at the poor condition of the apartment. He enters after Scribbs quietly, slowly, wondering what he will see.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:25 pm

((Okay so APPARENTLY my little comic might take a tad bit longer than originally thought, it'll be posted later tonight.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:23 am

((Does anyone mind if I join this RP? Probably I would be RPing my character Watson.))
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:48 am

(( Nope Very Happy Just set things up before actually going. Shail and turtle are busy battling, so if you want to head to my place for something, you'd have a bit of wait.))
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:12 am

(Welp, comic is not going to be done for a while, I'll edit it into the post later. for now though I might as well start typing a response.)

"...Hostile?"

Alright, how on EARTH does one get into a fight when looking into a pantry. That's just silly. I mean seriously, just HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?

Turtle was probably just wanting attention or something. Might as well humor him. Shail stood and and walked towards the kitchen. Peeking his head into the room he said, "What's this about something hosti-"

...That's when he stopped. For some reason or another there was a giant rat on the floor, looking curiously at Turtle. There was in no way it seemed hostile to Shail, but that was not the point. The point was THERE WAS A GIANT RAT IN LOGAN'S KITCHEN. WHY WAS THERE A GIANT RAT I-

No, just... fine. He needed to clean up Logan's house anyway, and now that he knows there's a rat problem, he's going to have to take care of it before completely fixing the template. WIth that, he full stepped into the room and positioned himself next to Turtle. Let's do this.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:16 am

LoganAura wrote:(( Nope Very Happy Just set things up before actually going. Shail and turtle are busy battling, so if you want to head to my place for something, you'd have a bit of wait.))
(( I am definitely going to wait for a good time to jump in.))
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:53 pm

((So, Shail, do I wait for your comic or can we continue ?))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:36 pm

((Continue friend, the comic will be finished and edited in my previous post when it is finished. I left text there so that we could continue onwards in the meantime.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:46 am

The apartment is drab and dingy, but clean, and quite cramped. There isn't much furniture in the main room, which is a combination livingroom, dining room and kitchenette, just a small kitchen table with a rickety chair, a worn couch, the essentials for a kitchen, and a little floor shelf with a few well-worn books on fairytales, the art of Soul Smithing, and other such things. It seems the only other rooms in the apartment are a bathroom, Scribbs's bedroom, and a closet.

There's a book laying on the kitchen table, too, titled: "How To Blend Into The Background: No One Noticing You're There In Ten Easy Steps!" By Justin A. Wall. and Boo B. Trapp.

Scribbs is in the bedroom, the glint of light off glass bottles shimmering through the doorway as she methodically packs away tightly corked vials of various Humors into padded cases-- not a single vial is free of some sort of warping or bubbling in the glass--, and once she's done there, drifts over out of range of the doorway...

~

In the room, the brunette rolls aside her sleeping bag and shoves the mattress beneath it aside, yanking at the loose floorboard beneath with a grunt. It comes loose after a moment and she grins, reaching in to retrieve her family heirlooms: a music-note-shaped capsule and a sewing-needle-shaped one, both made of a material she's never quite been able to identify.

((There, finally remembered to post.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:58 am

Ty himself, waits patiently on the couch, he knows that moving can be hard and that it takes a long time to finish.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 am

After a while, Scribbs eventually emerges from the bedroom, lugging a rolled-up sleeping bag with what is probably her entire (fairly sparse) wardrobe's worth of clothes bundled into it over to where she'd dropped her backpack and somehow shoving it inside.

"I freaking love Hammerspace sometimes..." the brunette mutters to herself, disappearing into the bedroom again. Next to be brought out is a padded, worn briefcase (another Hammerspace item, which she uses to store her Humor vials), and then the bespectacled girl walks over to Ty with two objects in her arms that stand out quite a bit in contrast to the rest of her belongings...

Are those... Soul Capsules?

"Sorry there isn't much to do in here," Scribbs apologizes, showing the items to Ty, "Um, I was wondering if you or Logan could tell me what these are for, since you're proper Soul Smiths. They're family heirlooms, one from my mom's side, one from my dad's. All I really know is that they somehow have something to do with Soul Smithing"

((Sorry for not waiting for you, Logan, but I felt bad for pretty much being the reason this rp was 'dead' for a few days and wanted to make up for it with some posts. Also, yet another Scribbs headcanon: supposedly, one of her ancestors may or may not have been the Smith responsible for making the Puni Elder. She has no idea if this is true or not, though.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:36 am

Logan sees the soul capsules, and he stares at them, softly making a loud happy purr/squee as his grin begins threatening to split his mouth in two

(Perfectly fine. Wasn't up to posting and didn't have anything other than what Ty did)
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:55 am

"Uhh, why are you looking at me like that...?" Scribbs asks, a bit unnerved by Logan's reaction. "I'll just take it as a 'yes, you know what these are', at least, but still... Dude, I'm not trying to be species-ist or anything, but you're purring at me as if you were a full cat and I was holding a bag of your favorite treats, and it's kind of creeping me out."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:59 am

"Sorry sorry, but those?" Logan uses his tail to point at the soul capsules, purring more and lightly poking them. "Might as well be my favorite treat. Soul capsules are my favorite part of soul-smithing! A note capsule, which makes the traits of the humor show in others the soul meets, and even a custom capsule! Ooooh, I can't help myself when I get those, I think I have a box of like fifty standards, notes, hearts, and keyholes each under my bed at home."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 pm

"...So... That's a... Good thing, then?" Scribbs guesses, a bit nonplussed.

"Uh, anyway, let me just pack these up and grab my books and stuff, then we can get out of here. The landlady said she'd handle getting rid of any food I leave behind and send over my furniture once I can find a new place... She's so awesome."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:14 pm

"Luuuuuuuuuucky!" Ty exclaims. "I've never seen a capsule like that one! Whoever crafted it must've been a true artisan!" Ty looks at the needle shaped capsule in aww. "O-oh right do you need some help with those?"
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 pm

((So uh, Shail, what about the comic ? I know I shouldn't be waiting for it, but I don't really have the time to write the sequel))
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:40 pm

"With what?" the girl responds distractedly, opening up the "smaller" front pouch of her backpack and beginning to put her books inside, "Carrying? These are both Hammerspace bags, luckily, and the briefcase/suitcase/trunk can go wallet-sized, so they're not really heavy or hard to carry... Well, unless I try to put in something ridiculous, of course. If I wanted, I could even have just put everything in the backpack, but I like to keep my Humor vials separate for easy access and organization. That and because the jerks leave me alone when I'm carrying it. Aside from errands, selling and bartering Humors is pretty much my main source of income. Even the jerks trade with me instead of trying to mug me for 'em, since I'm pre-tty dang sure this entire CITY will never forget the explosion their first and only attempt caused..."

She chuckles a little bitterly, "After all, glass containers tend to break when handled too roughly, and as it turns out, Humor vials + forced accidental mixing via broken containers + a confined space = BOOOOM!. I was in the hospital for a while after that one, along with who knows how many people. It's a miracle no one died."

((Whoo, more headcanons! Scribbs is as rambly and probably-OVER-informative as I am, lol. The briefcase thing with the Humor vials is like the Trunk from Partners in Time?/Bowser's Inside Story?/whichever one's pause menu/inventory screen was a trunk. I have no idea what exactly to call it.... Also, since this IS at least partially the Mario Universe, having Hammerspace bags and stuff is perfectly legitimate! Thank you, E. Gadd~.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next