Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:09 pm

The Twilighter looked around, making a mental note of the bomb's attempt to communicate to the Puni. He looked towards the flying worker and quickly sidestepped out of the way, making no attempt to warn the Puni and Jabbi.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Todd Ingram Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Saulo notices the Bob-omb and smiles.

Thanks a bunch for helping those two! If you want, you can go checking around a few of the back tables for people who wanna order something. That Yoshi with the jumpsuit looks like he might want something. By the way, fella, you got a name?

~~~

Marina puts the coupon in the register.

A regular room, then? Got it! You let me know when you want me to take you to your room, alright?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:16 pm

China of course is too busy flying in the air to respond...At keast she got the coupon to the female Noki.
Still in the air, the Pile Driver Micro-Goomba struggles using her tail to slowly lower herself, unfortunately, she has little control over where she lands, looming ominously close to the innocent Boggly bysyander.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Punelipi's antenna swivels towards the sound of a double-tap and, weirdly enough, changes its glow, the unusual dark grey lighting up with a ring of oddly familiar rainbow-ish tones. "Pungry, is that you? Or are you a new friend wanting to say hello? How'd you know our code--"

"SQWAAARK!!"

"Huh...?!"

Jabbers lets out a startled squawk and hops hurriedly out of the way of the strange, colorful little critter flying towards him-- OH NO, 'NELI!!

"Umph!! Jabbers, wh-who landed on me...?" the little Puni whines, and he is oh so glad his beak doesn't let him smile because that would be rude towards the little-critter that had accidentally crash-landed on his best friend. His relief would probably have been seen as mean enjoyment...

"A small, colorful-thing? I think she's a girl..." he answers, hopping over to the pair.

"Miss, are you--"

"--okay?" Punelipi finishes, wiggling her way out from underneath the unfamiliar, warm 'blob'.

"Also, err... N-not to be rude, but, may I feel you...? I'd like to 'see' your shape, at least..."

((Lol "WHAT IS COLOR, we come from a place where everything is either monotone, black-and-white, trippy, or some strange, even tripper combination of the three." ...How the heck am I gonna give Jabbers a weird enough Turnabout quirk...))

((EDIT: WHOOPS guess I was a bit too slow. Should I change it? ^.^; ))

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Ignoring the Puni, Jabbi, and now landed worker, the unknown Twilighter walked towards Marina.

"I would like to acquire a room at this moment. And a map if you have one, I wish to plot my course to my next destination as soon as possible," he told her.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 pm

China is blushing rather embarrassed at that moment, of course no body can tell. The micro-goomba is confused by the small puni's question and says nothing-of course she can't say anything-but even if she could, she would not know what to say. Upon realizing that she landed on someone, she quickly jumoed back, before bowing slightly in an attemp to apologize.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 pm

A room! Sure! Again, regulars are 5 coins, deluxes are 15. If you have a coupon, you're lookin' at a free regular or a cheaper deluxe. As for maps, I'm sure we have a few lyin' around here...If not, I can get you one by tomorrow morning. Any particular place you're headed?
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Completely ignoring the question provided to him by the bartender, the bob-omb turned around once more and jumped off the stool. Instead of a thump though this time he heard a CRASH. He looked towards the sound an- oh dear. It seemed as if the Puni was sorta crushed by the block that held a tail.

Worried for a moment, he almost dashed towards them to examine the situation, but then he noticed things taking care of themselves. Still a tad bit worried over the safety of the patrons, he began his trek towards the far back right corner of the Cabana.

The Blue Yoshi was still there, seeming a tad bit impatient. Well he won't have to be impatient for long, because now his order can be taken! ...Though how will the bob-omb take the order anyway? Before the thought could be pondered for any longer, the bomb jumped up into the seat opposite to the Yoshi and sat down. waiting for a response.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

The Twilighter put fifteen coins on the counter. "Where I am going is of no concern of yours. I suggest giving me my room key and letting me go on my way."
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:34 pm

The Yoshi looks at the Bob-Omb, slightly annoyed.

I don't mean to sound rude, but I'm waiting for someone rather important. I'd prefer it if you didn't bother me.

~~~~

Marina slowly takes the key to a deluxe room and gives it to the Twilighter. She won't let the slight feeling of off-puttedness at his blunt demeanor knock a hole in the smile she's wearing, though.

Well, then, I'll see if I can find a map that covers most of the nearby area. Just make sure to write your name on the sign-in sheet on the door of the inn. You too, Miss Micro-Goomba!
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:39 pm

The bomb didn't budge, he was going to the order of this patron. He tapped his foot then made a gesture with his body directing towards the bar.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:42 pm

Oh, you're a waitperson. My apologies. I didn't plan on staying here long, but I suppose I'll have a glass of water.

The Yoshi is clearly irritated. He hadn't planned on talking this much.

((Wrapping up for the night, assume Saulo and Marina will continue serving drinks and setting up rooms. Cindy's probably gone, and Tungsten's annoyed enough that he looks visibly unappraochable.))
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 pm

The Twilighter wrote his name on the sign-in sheet. Dusk it said. He turned away from the counter and walked towards the rooms. He did not ask for help, he could very well find his room on his own.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:45 pm

The Jabbi hops forward a bit, noticing a notepad for ordering accompanied by a pencil laying on a nearby table, and cautiously takes to the air to retrieve the items, offering them to the colorful-little-critter inside a question block.

"Let me guess, mute? I've got a bit of a knack for telling these things; kinda need to with this reckless little blind girl as a best friend... Here, you can write using this, right?"

The dark-eyed Puni giggles a little at that, then speaks up again, "Oh, so the mystery person is like me, hmm Jabbers? Maybe we can help each other~... Can you describe her a little while I wait for her answer?"

"I don't know the names for the colors that well, not that they matter much to you, but she's got bright ones, and she's in a little question block like the ones you jump up and whack to get a spare coin or two," Jabbers accomodatingly describes, "It's like she's got her own little hidey hole everywhere she goes."

"Sounds like fun..."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Nodding, the bomb jumped off the seat and went to get water quickly, doesn't seem like the Yoshi will be able to tolerate him for much longer. Rude, but understandable, whoever he was waiting on hasn't shown up the whole time he was here.

After a couple of...complications trying to explain with gestures what the guy needed, the water was delivered. The bomb figured he should probably get the orders of the others as well, this was going to be a looooong night, but well worth it in the end to see others smile!
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:54 pm

China can't help but find the pair of Boggelers adorable. She greatfully takes the notepad from the jabble and begins to write on it with her tail, the words coming out messily but legible.

Sorry! Umm...I did not mean to squish you. I just kinda lost my balance...

umm...my names ChinaBlosque, everyone calls me Chi, or China though! Umm...the words to describe my colors I guess...I have an orange skirt, and a cream like block...ummm my question mark is white and my shoes are black.

Oh it's not a hidey-hole! Well I guess you can say that...but it's a gift from my dad... [: D]
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:59 pm

After a little bit of time Dusk returned, more annoyed than usual (if that is possible). He sat down and took out a book to read.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:03 pm

...Welp, this will be a problem. The bomb once again would need to deal with an annoyed customer. How to go about doing this... Something told him this one wouldn't be as tolerant with his presence like the other one had. Oh well, he's dealt with worse situations before.

Walking up the to the cloaked figure, he decided to tap his foot to get his attention instead of jumping in the chair.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:06 pm

Dusk looked down towards the Bomb-Omb. "You," He commented. Looking around he continued, "Do you hold my map? I must be departing soon I would like as little hold-ups along the road as possible."
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 pm

The Jabbi reads the note to the Puni and her antenna does that glowy thing again.

"Umm, colors don't mean much to me since I can't see them, but thanks for the thought, Miss Chi! I wasn't very squished; we Punies may be little, but we're made of strong stuff~. I still wish I could feel you, though... My name is Punelipi, and this guy here iiiiis~..."

"Jabberwonky, though everyone calls me Jabbers," the weight-wearing Jabbi introduces himself.

"By the way, what 'Neli here means is that she wants to feel your skin-- mostly your face, really-- with her antenna. It's how she gets a feel for what people 'look' like."

The Puni girl's antenna ball flickered dark when Chi mentioned her father, but she seems quite content and cheerful...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:15 pm

...Huh, that was actually sorta pleasant. The bomb decided not to waste time and nodded, heading back to the bar once more. Coming across the pamphlets that contained maps of the area was the easy part, getting them however... that was going to be difficult. The pamphlets were held in a little holder just above him, and without hands he'll have a hard time getting them.

Backing from his current position, he made a leap towards the pamphlets, when he came within range he banged his head intentionally against the wall, getting one of the pamphlets stuck under his fusebox, and hurting his head a lot.

Ignoring the slight pain, he made his way back to the cloaked figure, with limited sight due to the pamphlet being in his face. Hopefully he was referring to this when he asked for a map, if not... let's just hope the cloaked figure was!
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 pm

The micro-goomba paused before writing some more.

Well...I'd rather keep my block on...It's just makes me feel safe...Sorry. I'm really sorry. You can feel the block I guess though. [: (]
Hmm...Can I do anything to make up for that though...I feel bad...

China shifts a little nervously, feeling terrible for denying the Puni's request.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:25 pm

Dusk looked at the Bomb-Omb. It looks utterly ridiculous he thought. He took the pamphlet off of his face.

I suppose I should tha...

Dusk looked at the pamphlet. He sighed, obviously annoyed.

This is a map of the building. I specifically asked the counter for a map of the Mushroom Kingdom. What kind of tomfoolery is this?
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Jabbers relays the message along to Punelipi, who just nods her little head/body at China and chirps a cheery little, "It's fine, really~. Most people think it's creepy of me to ask to feel their faces anyway. Buuut you said I could actually do it sooooo~"

The little Puni promptly occupies herself with tracing over every little detail of the micro-Goomba's box with her antenna-ball, making a little humming sound in contentment.

"Heh, I know how that feels," Jabbers chuckles, tugging at the chaiin his weight is attached to for emphasis. "My anchor here makes me feel safe, too. Keeps me from getting too high up."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 pm

(Ahh boo I have to go to bed! :'C
We could pause for tomorrow, or China could go off to sleep, freeing your guys.)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next