Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 18 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by CrimsonMage Tue May 14, 2013 12:12 am

The newcomer Puni looked around. That's when he saw *gasp* a helpless Tanooki-tailed Puni lying on the ground, surrounded! These people were obviously assaulting the Puni. The newcomer ran behind a chair and took out a cape from his backpack.

This looks like a job for... PUNIMAN!

Putting it on he rushed onto the scene.

Halt criminals!
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 18 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

"Well, I didn't think I'd startle him THAT badly, but- hmm?" Punelipi begins sheepishly, then stops as "PuniMan" makes his entrance.

The blind girl turns her head towards the new voice, somehow managing to grin without a visible mouth. "Hi Punci-"

She giggles, "I mean, PuniMan! It's been a while since we last crossed paths, huh? How've you been?"

" ... *Squeeeeaaak...* "

...Why is she acting like this is a perfectly normal occurrence...?

((Since Punies all live in one place, I figure that at the very least those in the same age group all know each other. Too bad I'm not being Piruna or one of my other currently-just-in-Bogglybound Punies; Punelipi isn't the type to make up silly arch-nemesis jokes. His name is Puncival, right?))

~

...Nope, Dusk is still being ignored. The white-skinned Puni just ducks away from his hand a little and keeps dragging the pen along.

...He probably can't speak with that thing in his mouth anyway; not intelligibly at least.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Tue May 14, 2013 6:23 pm

"Puniman" ignored Punelipi, he knew she was no threat at the moment. He walked up to the Ember and China.

Alright, I know you're hurting that Puni over there. Put your hands up where I can see them!

He tried to look threatening, but ended off just looking plain ridiculous.

~

Dusk sighed and started searching the room. If the Puni was going to be unresponsive, might as well be useful while he is.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat May 18, 2013 5:56 pm

China meanwhil is still on the ground, her face pressed against her block's inside. The whole accident had surprised her, and she was in a complete daze, unaware of anything...
-------------
Hey! What's goin on out-Sis! Moringo exits the building to enconter the hectic scene before him. What'd you do to my sis you crazy!? My sis would never hurt anyone! Moringo rants at the caped puni.

(Sorry I've taken so long. I just kinda got busy and lost morail. >->")
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat May 18, 2013 9:58 pm

Exactly what an accomplice would say! "Puni-man" retorted.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat May 18, 2013 10:32 pm

W-whaaa? Can somebody please explain to me where this guy put his sanity? Cause he's clearly lost it. The goomba sighs. If my sister is such an attacker and I am an accomplice, please give me some evidence to prove your bold claim.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat May 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Ha! The fact that you and your "sister," if she even is your real sister, are surrounding this obviously assaulted Puni is enough! Puni-man stated, beaming with pride.

Now, Put your hands up!
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun May 19, 2013 8:43 pm

...Is this really happening?

Are you really being accused of manhandling some guy you've never even met by some random stranger wearing a cape?

...Yep, you are.

"...Listen, I don't know who in the Underwhere you are or where you came from," he started in a calm tone, "but you really need to learn to analyze a scene before jumping to rash assumptions."

He takes the hat and bag with his telekinesis and continues, still using that calm tone that seemed to have a bit of irritation, abliet unoticable but still there, behind it.

"It's probably in your nature to charge in headfirst, but sometimes you need to think about the situation a bit more clearly, for example."
He gestures to Punelipi
"Recall that I was sitting next to her and doing literally nothing whatsoever other than having a friendly chat."
He then gestures to the still semi-dizzy Jabbers
"Not only that, but if I had manhandled the Puni, why would I not take advantage of someone who is obviously dazed to do whatever dastardly deed you think I would commit."

He turns around back towards the Cabana, he thinks things have probably cleared up in there.

"I think I'll take my leave now after being falsely accused, I need o talk to a few more people in there anyway."

On that note, he floats towards the door.

((If Puni-man would normally interrupt during that, assume Magne interrupts him and says something along the lines of "See, you're doing it again. Just let me finish what I was saying so we can get all misunderstandings over with." and then continues with his talk.))

((I'll post a Bob-omb command later today as well if I don't forget.))

Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm

How rude! Interrupting you during a perfectly good accusation! Obviously the work of a criminal mastermind! This cannot go unpunished! "Puni-man" runs after Magne, shouting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!! HALT CRIMINAL!!!! I STILL NEED TO CAPTURE YOU!!!
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun May 19, 2013 10:46 pm

Well there goes the looney parade. Maringo looked at the retreating duo. So umm... China Are you okay? Moringo offers his tail to China.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:57 pm

Puni-man ran as fast as his little legs could carry him, finally leaping through the air towards Magne.

FOOOOOOOOOR JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE!!!!!!

Unfortunately for him, he landed not on the "criminal" but rather on his face, right behind him.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexington2am Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:47 am

((Guess the RP died here, I am sooooooooo late to this party. Didn't figure out about Everclear Night till now. But I'm here now, yay!))

A toad enters the Cabana, looking quite happy with herself moving to the bar she quickly attempts to climb unto a chair taking out a few gold coins passing them to the bartender "Something sweet please" she says nodding at him/her fiddling with her thumbs, the toad wheres a light pink jacket, and a pale pink undershirt. Her .shoes are of a light brown and carries a light blue hand bag, she has curly hair neatly brushed by the looks, her toad head is white like usual but having pink dots instead. If you noticed she is also quite tan.

Lexington2am
Lexington2am
Novice Smith
Novice Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18