Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Todd Ingram Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Marina nods, and takes a pen from behind her ear and places it on the counter.

Got it! Nothin' against you, but I think it's interesting how many quiet types we get around here, don't you?

~~~~~~

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 9 3xr6yb5

The blue Yoshi opens the door silently and heads to a booth in the back. He takes out a notepad and begins jotting down intermittent notes, in between bouts of holding the pen in his mouth and thinking.

Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 9 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:12 pm

China starts scribbiling on the napkin, rushing a bit, but still cautious enough to keep it legible.

Sorry to interrupt...but...Is Punelipi still here? I need to contact her!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:15 pm

Marina thinks on this for a bit.

Punelipi? Hrm...well, we've had a few Punis here over the past few days, but I'm afraid I'm not very good with names. Is that her, over there?
She points to the Puni that is currently in the cabana. Or, if there is more than one, the one that is closest to her.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:19 pm

((Hmm. Not sure if Punelipi and Jabbers are still off chasing 'Mister Star-Butt' or not... They probably are, though. I'm thinking I was just gonna have Puuntail have rested enough to pull up a disguise so he'd actually be able to calm down a little instead of bring her and Jabbers in right away... Gives me an excuse to attempt to draw a Mario species OTHER THAN Punies for once. ;D What species should I have Puuntail poof into?))

The Puni wearing a party-hat looking hat that Marina is pointing at turns to face her, somehow manages to GRIN in an extremely eerie manner, and promptly disappears in a puff of smoke.

((Cameo from Dupli-Puni because otherwise there ARE no Punies in the Cabana, lol.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:21 pm

Marina's eyes go wide.

OH...Well, if that was her, I...I'm sorry?

She tries to smile nicely, if a little unnerved.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:24 pm

I guess she's not here...sorry to bother you.

China runs off again, the pen still with her, the goomba forgetting it's not hers. In a few minutes she arrives back in the alley. She looks around for Puuntail.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:34 pm

((Hmm. Gimme a moment to go roll the Species Dice since no one suggested anything for him to switch to...)

"O-over here..." a still-mostly-concealed figure decidedly larger than a Puni huddled in a corner speaks up, its silhouette sporting a familiar set of Tanooki ears and a Puni antenna-with-glowball.

"I-I'm... over here."

((Edit: He is a Yoshi.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:50 pm

China spots the dark concealed figure. Though Definately not a Puni, the inflection of the voice was similar. China walks closer, making out the figure of a Yoshi...except that the Yoshi had Tanookie ears and a Puni antenna. She scribbles a small note on a napkin and hands it to the Yoshi.

You were looking for a puni. Was her name Punelipi?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:23 pm

((Lol, here's a super crummy Yoshi Puuntail!))
Spoiler:

Puuntail accepts the note, a small bit of tension seeming to drain out of the "Yoshi's" shoulders as it reads.

Yes! It IS her! Probably off chasing some 'patient' with Jabberwonky, though, knowing them...

Things should still be a bit easier for him with her around, even if she isn't here right at this moment... Even though he wishes she WAS so he could run and hide and hope this little Goomba? eventually forgets he ever existed

...But there's no point in thinking about that. He wonders if this Goomba? girl? is mute. It would certainly explain her need to answer him via a written note...

"...I-I was asking the name of... the Puni the Boo was referring to..." the 'Yoshi' mumbles in reply, staring fixedly at the note as if pretending to be speaking to an empty room, "But, y-yes, sh-she would be the one I would be... *tinysqueak* "looking for" in this-s situation..."

Finally, he looks up.

"...S-sorry you had to see a freak like me. And thanks for... h-helping me despite that."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:32 pm

China scribbles on another note, she would likely be out of napkins soon though.

Oh, yes that was who Boondaid was probably referring to. She went off chasing this bomb-omb, after an incident happened at that hotel. [: (] Sorry I can't help with much more.

You a freak? No your adorable. You have a cute tail too! [: )]
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Ha. Called it. Punelipi and Jabberwonky could be quite predictable at times. They would likely return to the cafe at some point, though, so it is still his best option as to a place to rest and stay. He'll just switch forms once he's left this Goomba? girl's? sight, hurry there, and book a room to hide in until they do...--

.............Did she? just call him 'adorable'??? Was she? BLIND???

The "Yoshi" makes a face at the 'cute' comment, glaring at the napkin with slightly narrowed eyes.

"Even if my tail is cute, I am still a hideous freak, ...I would s-say "Miss" but I am unsure and you have n-not introduced yourself... *tinysqueak*..., and am in n-no way 'adorable'!" Puuntail protests, somehow managing to simultaneously ask for the fellow 'Coon-Tailed individual's name.

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Dusk pushes the treat offered to him away.

I'd rather not consume anything I do not know the effects of. Now, I'd rather you not bother me any longer, I must be leaving soon.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:46 pm

((Wow, Dusk, did you not notice the coins Puuntail left you earlier? Lol.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:57 pm

Booooooooooo! Youshouldat least try...it... Boondaid sugar rush begins to wear out as he yawns loudly. He floats away sluggishly.
-------------
China feels saddened by the poor Puni for beating himself up. She writes some more
Your not hideous! [: (] You should not be so down on yourself!

Oh, my name's Chinablosque

((I have to go to bed now, but I'll try to stay as long as possible!))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:19 pm

((Shouldn't you go to sleep if it's time to do so? ^_^; ))

"...Miss China...blo*squeak*..." Puuntail attempts to say, making a frustrated face and trying (unsuccessfully) several times.

"...Chinablos*sk*," he finally manages, "I am a freak of nature who has a seasonally-color-changing leaf growing from his back, paws, a Tanooki's ears and tail, and, thankfully, shapeshifting abilities which allow me to cover up these d-deformities so that other people do not have to be subjected to witnessing it. I am stating fact-t, not being "down on myself," as you write. I am a hideous freak of nature and that will never change."

His own parents did not want him, even before he hatched... They left him, just an egg, all alone in the Woods, and had rejected him after he had been brought to the Great Tree by a normal Puni who had found him. That enough is proof of what he is, and he will NEVER FORGET. He is not allowed to forget, because he's not supposed to exist in the first place.

((.......... TT^TT Puuntail if you were real I would hug you. I guess maybe he DOES have some of the Obsession from Logos after all... This is me following my headcanon of Punis hatching from Mystic Eggs and that a Super Leaf fell on Puuntail's egg in the forest. Eggs that don't hatch are the kind that Petuni would give to Mario.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:25 pm

((aaaaaaaaaaawww.. :'( ))
((RELATIONSHIFT BEG/SHOT))

[: (]
I'm sorry. I didn.t mean to make you upset. Your just different...Everyone's diffent. Especially Boondaid. But I mean you need to accept yourself. If you call yourself a freak-then everyone else will to! [: (]

((Well I'm not tired... >->
It's just "my bed time"))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:36 pm

((EDIT: Harvest Ty drew a picture to go with this~! Now at the bottom of this post~.))

((I agree! Relationshift! Let's do it! Puuntail can provide the Spark, lol. ...Should we make a separate RP thread for Relationshifts now, or was this a joke...?))

"I don't care if they do or not. No one's supposed to SEE me in the first *SQUEAK* place!" Puuntail shoots back angrily, reverting to his actual appearance in a puff of smoke in true Tanooki/Tanoomba fashion.

"Look at me! I am a freak who is absolutely nothing like what a Puni is supposed to *SQUEAK*! Who would want to *SQUEAK* THAT?!"

The rest of what he's saying is lost in a cacophony of enraged squeaks, the little leaf-backed Shrinking Violet-turned-Spitfire stamping his front paw-feet angrily. ((one of his back paws is the injured one))

((Ahahaha, squeaking in place of words when ticked off is the BEST quirk for him. =D ))

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 9 PuuntailandChinablosque-Relationshift-drawnbyHarvestTy

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YAY FANART! Drawn by Harvest Ty)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 pm

((Half-Joking, I would've pretended it was a joke if you were like lolno. X'D))

China keeps up with Puuntail's agression with a mad bout of scribbles. She can't help but want the best for the poor guy!
You're missing my point! If you beat yourself up over who you are, you'll never feel good! You have to accept that and be comfortable with it...I had to that since I was born! [: (]
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

((Lol, how do they even work again? x.x; ))

Though for a second it doesn't even seem like the tantrum-throwing shapeshifter will bother to read the words shoved into his face, he does and suddenly just... freezes, staring at Chinablosque. He doesn't even squeak.

"I had to ever since I was born" plays on a repeating loop in the little "Tapuunki's" head, having been completely blindsided by the existence of someone who is apparently JUST LIKE HIM.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:54 pm

((They usually from one characters perspective and with replies on how they reply to another character, that can either + or - in friendship. So make sure to + or - when a raw point is hit.

China continues to write fervently.
You don't think people judge you? I'm a Micro-Gooma. We're always made fun of for being weak. I have a Tanooki tail. Most Goombas don't. I'm even mute! I can't even speak! I'm the weird one if anyone were to ask...But I'm fine with who I am...Because I have my friends...Boondaid...Everyone at the Inn...
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 am

((.... +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!!!!

...Yeah, didn't quite realize just how much these two have in common til now...))

"..........................................................."

Puuntail kind of just nods a little bit and then shuts down, curling up in a ball and hiding his face in his tail. ((He doesn't know how to handle this AT ALL, lol.))

".............................................."

...Oh, hey, his leaf just shifted to a different shade of pink.

((Peachy-Peach => Keel Mango. Might as well use it as a mood ring of sorts, too, since I can't decide on which Spring palette to stick with... Successful Relationshift...???))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:33 am

((Maybe. Has Puuntail's opinon on China changed. There might be a higher level of friendship that develoos then(Which makes a shift a success.)))

China sits diwn quietly, letting Puuntail organize his thoughts. She knows how hard moments like these are.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 am

Dusk pays for his room for the nights earlier and starts to leave the building.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:04 am

((Yes, yes it has indeed. I'd say it was a success.))

"............"

Silently, the Puni wearing the party hat from before fades into view behind Puuntail, ...somehow... holding up a sign for China to read.

Just grab the kiddo and bring 'im to the cafe, girly~. Last time our favorite little Lucky Raccoon here shut down like this, he didn't so much as move or squeak for HOURS~!

Once he's sure she's read it, the really strange Puni grins his eerie grin again and disappears.

((The last time this happened was when Punelipi convinced him to go and be a Lucky Raccoon instead of hiding away from everyone else all the time and always being the first to volunteer to go fetch food from areas in which Piders were sighted hoping he'd get eaten. T^T Why do I keep making SADS for this poor abandoned child's backstoryyyyy. Whyyyy.))

~

((Oh gosh, Crimson, I was SO tempted to have invisible! Dupli-Puni crash into Dusk, but then I remembered that Dupli-Puni isn't even a character yet and restrained myself, lol. -.-; Shorry for rambling and being silly, it's midnight and my brain is starting to go wonky....))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:48 am

China nods in understanding. Slowly, she wraps her tail around the puni, gently...there.

She takes Puuntail with her and reserves a Delux room for herself(She knows Bandaid can work things out). She sets the tanooki-tailed Puni, softly, quietly, on one bed, and moves to rest for a bit in the other one.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next