Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

+3
Captain Combusken
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
7 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 pm

I do not need to have a drink of water. Unless I am going to die of exhaustion, then there is no point. If I do not move quickly, he could easily move into another part of the grid. I am not acting irrationally, just realistically. He could be moving into another section this very moment!

Dusk walked away, not realizing he was acting defensive for no reason.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Chara Cabana: RP as your characters in a cafe-like setting!

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:19 pm

Alright now he was just getting pissed off. The Ember dashed in front of the Twlighter.

"That wasn't a request, that was an order. You are going to sit down right now, and you going to do exactly what I said. May I remind you that for the past two hours you've been running around achieving absolutely nothing? You are acting like a child who did something he wasn't supposed to do, and is constantly avoiding confrontation."

He gets closer to the Twilighter, slowly his eyes start turning into a glare.

"If you insist on acting like a child though, then why don't you act like one who does what he's told? Sit. Down. Now."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:20 pm

((...Oh dear. ^.^; I have no idea how to work battles, and we're supposed to avoid them, but with the personality I'm working out for Punskull, this sort of thing pretty much means he's probably going to attack the Duplighost...))

"GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY YOU FOUL MONSTROUS CREATURE!!!" the skeletal Puni roars, the angry words echoing throughout the building.

~

Punskull's loud, bone-rattling roar of rage practically shakes the building as the sound blares through the Cabana, making Pudini jolt so violently he falls off his stool with a loud clatter with a pained grunt.

"Uhh, scratch that, ma'am, just wrap it up to go please!!" he yelps shakily to the Noki waitress, getting back to his feet and rushing for the door to the inn half of the Cabana....

...He promptly crashes straight into Dusk, nearly knocking him into the Ember as they end up in a stunned heap on the floor.

"....owowwoww...ow..."

~

((Insert Puuntail's part here once Ty can answer))

((Oh my goodness gracious why did you have to try to tempt the PROTECTIVE one...))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:25 pm

((No worries arcane, I know how. I'll begin PMing you about the battle in a bit.))

Breaking out of his anger for a moment, the Ember looks towards the direction of the sound.

"...What th- HEY"

The Ember dodges back, in front of him was now a heap of a mess on the floor. A white, pale Puni wearing a blue hat was now on top of the Twilighter, how wonderful.

Last edited by Shailsnic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:33 pm

Dusk looks at Pudini.

You!

He ignores Ember's orders and grabs Pudini, saying calmly,

Look, that journal is the work of years of my life. If I lose that journal, the work I've done since I've left the town will all be for naught. Now, give it back.

((I fully expect Pudini to escape somehow))
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:03 pm

China falls over in shock at the growing clamoring from down the hall. She begins writing another note hastely, handing it to Puuntail after a few moments.

Who was that!? Was he that voice from earlier? Your friend?

---------
Meanwhile a nearby mummy boo hears the noise, having decided to investigate China's room. Hearing the noise though, he wonders if China got herself into trouble with the grumbly Skull thing. He sneaks through the wall where the noise originated, trying to remain as translucent as possible.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:12 pm

((OH GOSH I'M SO SORRY I WAS BUSY WORKING ON SOMETHING AND COMPLETELY LOST TRACK OF TIME...))

Puuntail shifts back to his actual appearance in shock at the loud roar, cringing.

"...N-not good...! *squeak* Ah, n-note...!! Uhh, that was P-Punskull, the *squeak* bony one, not th-the jerk in the blue *squeak* hat... W-well... I guess... you could call us family...?" the raccoon-tailed Puni stammers squeakily, "H-he only gets that loud when *squeak* he's really, really, REALLY *squeak*ed off..."

He pauses, focusing, and poofs into a Tanoomba again, staring uncertainly at the door.

"This could get really bad, REALLY fast... *squeeeeak...*"

~

The pale Puni's appearance almost seems to flicker for a moment as he struggles to get loose, muttering something about "no time," and then....

Poof!

...Dusk is left holding only Pudini's blue hat.

((Indeed. Gives me a chance to have Pudini look like I've decided he actually does, lol. He has a scar on his antenna that's usually covered by his hat, too. He'll be in the big group pic that'll be posted in my scribblings thread soon...))

~

Luckily for Boondaid, Punskull is far too focused on the Duplighost to notice his presence, or else he probably would have been attacked by the skeletal-- ...is he... getting bigger...? HE'S GETTING BIGGER, HOW IS HE DOING THAT...?!

((Because Punies are normally too small to fight, hehe. Or something. That or it's some kind of trick or the rage he's giving off makes him seem bigger than he is...?))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Dusk stared at the hat in disbelief. He fell down to the ground onto his back, as if giving up.

Fine. I'll have the water. He's not going to give back that journal until he's good and ready, so I might as well.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:56 pm

((More like they make you smaller...WITH PUNIMAGICZ))

Maybe we should see if he is okay. reads a new quickly scrawled note by the ? block Goomba.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:13 am

CrimsonMage wrote:Dusk stared at the hat in disbelief. He fell down to the ground onto his back, as if giving up.

Fine. I'll have the water. He's not going to give back that journal until he's good and ready, so I might as well.

...Well, I guess that was the guy that took his journal. Gonna have to question him later, he seemed to know what the noise was... for now though, he needed to talk with this guy.

"Glad to see you saw things my way. Now then, come on, you probably need to get some stuff off your chest."

The Ember floated back to the table he set the platter on, thankfully the water hasn't spilled. He waited for the Twilighter to follow as he floated above his chosen chair.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:17 am

Dusk grabbed the glass of water.

Oh no. Just because I'm not chasing after that dreadful Puni doesn't mean I'm going to spout out my life story. The water alone is fine thank you very much.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:29 am

CrimsonMage wrote:Dusk grabbed the glass of water.

Oh no. Just because I'm not chasing after that dreadful Puni doesn't mean I'm going to spout out my life story. The water alone is fine thank you very much.

...and he rushed it. Great, not the best decision on his part. Could he still salvage this?

...Probably not, doesn't hurt to try though right?

"Did I say you had to talk about your life? I meant vent a little, do whatever, get the anger out of you ya know? Just... rant, I don't care about what, whatever you want to rant about works fine with me. It's good to have someone who'll listen to what you have to say, don't you think?"
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:35 am

Dusk rolled his eyes.

Sure. All of life's problems can be solved with a simple talk with a random stranger.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:59 am

((That works, too))

Puuntail twitches a little, startled out of staring at the door by China's note, and reads it.

"I really, R-REALLY want to... But I'd probably just *squeak* things worse," he sighs. "And if Punskull hurt me by accident, he'd be really upset... ...He's a LOT stronger than *squeak* looks."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 am

CrimsonMage wrote:Dusk rolled his eyes.

Sure. All of life's problems can be solved with a simple talk with a random stranger.

"Have you ever tried it? If you really feel like me being a stranger is a hindrance, my name is Magne, yours?

((Name based off of Magnesium, which gives a white flame when lit on fire.))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:10 am

Dusk turned away.

Maybe if you can convince that hooligan to give my journal back, I'll tell you.

(Going to bed now. Not going to be on for another 14 hours. Do not expect a reply until then).
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:31 am

CrimsonMage wrote:Dusk turned away.

Maybe if you can convince that hooligan to give my journal back, I'll tell you.

(Going to bed now. Not going to be on for another 14 hours. Do not expect a reply until then).

"Maybe another time. Right now, I doubt I could catch him. As you said, he'd give it back on his own time right?"

If he had coffee right now, he'd be sipping it, if he had arms right now he'd be resting one along the table, having it hold his head up while the other one had the mug. Alas, he was a flame, he had neither of those things. I mean he could have the coffee if he wanted, just not the arms.

"I'll tell ya what though, if it's fine with you, I'll talk to the guy later, that seem okay?"

((Alright, goodnight Crimson!))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 am

I guess we just have to wait...I hope that he is okay... China leaps up into the air, to fall onto her bed.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:11 am

The Tapuunki boy sighs, shifting back into a Toad again, but letting his ears, antenna, leaf and tail stay-- he still can't believe it's so easy to let her SEE him-- as he settles back into the corner he's claimed as his with his bag.

A few minutes pass in relative quiet, then...

"Hey, M-Miss ChinaBlos*ssk*..." he says tentatively, "Why do you... *squeak* hide inside that Question Block? You're not an ugly freak like me..."
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:37 am

The Micro-goomba in a block writes another note.

Well
Um
I guess the best way to describe it is that it makes me feel safe? I've had this question block ever since I was a little goomba, so I've always worn it.

It just makes me feel better.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 am

"Like my transformations..." Puuntail mumbles, rummaging around in his bag, "Or, more likely, *squeak*, a gift from someone close...? I have something like th-that..."

He retrieves a long cord with carved, painted wooden stars on it-- a 'necklace' of sorts, though for a Puni it would by default be more of a belt due to their lack of visible necks... There are seven of the little ornaments, each a different color, and the one in the middle, on closer inspection, isn't wooden, but made of some sort of glass or crystalline rock.

"We all made things with the Crystal Stars as a theme for *squeak* each other and exchanged them, each choosing what suited them best... It was f-fun. This was made by Peek and M-Mechan; if you think I'm weird, you should see them...! Peek is pink-bodied, and Mechan looks perfectly normal until *squeak* stands up on his back legs-- he's got hands. Hid them for the longest time... Other than those, he's totally normal-- Pudini would always call him the "Perfectly Generic Puni" as a j-joke."

((...Mechan was given the name Puni by his parents. PUNI. He is the 'Normal Puni" in my group, and I got the idea a few hours ago to make him 'weird' in a way no one can see unless he shows them; except for the hands he's just another one of the 'nameless Punies', lol.))
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:58 pm

They sound like interesting Punis! Maybe one day I could meet them!China's note reads.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Fine

Dusk replied to Magne.

However I am still not ranting to you. Right now I think I'll rent another night, he's probably going to hang on to it for a while. Now good day.

Dusk quickly walked away.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 pm

CrimsonMage wrote:Fine

Dusk replied to Magne.

However I am still not ranting to you. Right now I think I'll rent another night, he's probably going to hang on to it for a while. Now good day.

Dusk quickly walked away.

...Again? Seriously? This is gonna be a while isn't it? With a groan, the Ember floated to the Twilighter again, this time going side-by-side.

"You do remember that angry shout earlier right? Something tells me the way to the rooms is not safe right now. You have literally nothing else to do to pass the time, so I still do not see a problem."

Going in front of the Twilighter once more, he decided that this would be the final shot, and if rejected again, the Ember's done. He's not gonna deal with this crap if the Twilighter won't let him. He's got no reason to. If this guy's just going to act like a child, then why should he bother? It's not like the Ember's asking for much anyway.

...At least, not yet. He'll get around to that eventually, just not now.

"Here's an idea, why not rant about how annoying I am to you? It seems obvious to me, and probably to you that I'm not going to stop anytime soon."
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:03 pm

The Ember did make some good points. However this was a stranger, and one could easily let loose secrets when ranting. While he did have his pride to look after, and this Ember would certainly look down on him if he complied, it was too risky.

As tempting as your offer may be, I feel like I must decline. My secrets are mine and much can be accidentally released when emotions run too high. My panic is over and that should be good enough for you.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next