Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.)

+10
Zylo
CrimsonMage
Dreamscythes231
Harvest Ty
turtleOracle
gloomyMoron
Eversor
Shailsnic
LoganAura
arcaneScribbler
14 posters

:: Fan Works

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Have You Succumbed to the Puni Curse Yet? (this poll is just for fun, lol~.)

Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_lcap25%Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 4 ]
Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_lcap19%Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]
Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_lcap13%Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.)

Post by Shailsnic Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 pm

CrimsonMage wrote:Why n... oh, I see.

On a separate subject, the Puni Fever is getting worse. I drew five Punis on a sheet of paper and labeled each of them as different parts of the Five-Man Band, then wrote TEAM PUNI at the top. I'll scan it in to show you if I can find it.

I have GOT to see this now. I mean, oh my god. That sounds freaking great!
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.)

Post by arcaneScribbler Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 pm

Shailsnic wrote:
CrimsonMage wrote:Why n... oh, I see.

On a separate subject, the Puni Fever is getting worse. I drew five Punis on a sheet of paper and labeled each of them as different parts of the Five-Man Band, then wrote TEAM PUNI at the top. I'll scan it in to show you if I can find it.

I have GOT to see this now. I mean, oh my god. That sounds freaking great!
:cuteshyla:
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed May 08, 2013 8:14 pm

...Super BogglyBound RPG. That is all I have to say. Shail, Gloomy and myself have been kinda silent on the forums the past few days/week or two-ish because of this. And it is wonderful. And yes I am being purposely vague in the hopes of getting people curious because A if I let myself NOT be vague this post would probably be huge and B I'm kind of tired and bluh right now and C MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA and D I have no idea I'm rambling ignore me.

...Super BogglyBound RPG is still a thing that is currently in the makings of happening, though. Maybe I'll upload some sprite pics later... Still need to remember to upload the Twilighter sprites I made at some point, too.

...Also, yes, I am well aware that by doing this I also get to make 16 MORE CHARACTERS MOST OF WHICH ARE PUNIES TO BE ANCESTORS~. FILLING. THE. WOOOOORLD. :dealwithit:
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Aww boo I want to seeee thissssss~
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Wed May 08, 2013 9:17 pm

We've "filled" several Google Docs. It is rather impressive and insane. I maintain that I'm merely a consultant and most of the work was done by Arcane and Shail. I simply watch. Most of the time. lol.
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed May 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Okay, just to commemorate this, I am going to finish Puncival (Aka PUNIMAN!)'s profile along with a new picture.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed May 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Very Happy I haven't uploaded the newest WIP of the sprites to photobucket yet, sorry. That and I kinda wanna finish Punk's and Kuups' "Twilighter" designs first...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 pm

Okay, official commemoration time:
Doodles and Scribblings from ArcaneScribbler (Also, Punies.) - Page 7 IH8uJzx
(Profile here http://papermarioandtheeverclearnight.wikia.com/wiki/Puncival)
While it is not nearly as good as some other people's art on here, I hope it is good enough to celebrate Bogglybound RPG's eventual creation.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Thu May 09, 2013 3:48 pm

Okay, here's some human sprites and Puni sprites- I really need to remember to make Jabbers at some point. Also, sorry the human-sprites one cuts off on the right, I think you can click it to view it full size on photobucket. If not, tell me and I guess I'll start rearranging/resizing things. BTW the unfinished-looking pair in the upper right are Punk and Kuups and they're still in the works, lol. As for the many Pudinis, I really need to set up his Humor Recipe card(s) at some point and prolly explain the really weird theory I have about potential mishaps that can be caused by not putting Turnabout in a capsule, too...

Humanized Sprites:
Spoiler:

Puni Sprites
Spoiler:

Last edited by arcaneScribbler on Thu May 09, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just adding a bit more info)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Thu May 09, 2013 6:18 pm

I have to admit. Punelipi's human sprite is my favorite.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Fri May 10, 2013 6:46 pm

http://www.livestream.com/timeforanadventure

Gonna be drawing important symbols for the Alchesmither process. Probably going to fail a lot, but meh. It'll be up in just a moment or so!

I might even draw some of the machines themselves...
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Fri May 10, 2013 6:47 pm

If you, aS, and gM are all working on it, is there anything I can do to help? You know, other than draw fanart (which I am going to do at some point).
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri May 10, 2013 7:06 pm

Sure, if you want, I think? Umm, I guess I should check with Shail and Gloomy first...?

...Did, they're good with it, lol. I'll PM you the links to the docs.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:56 pm

Hey, just in case you check, this community has really died down without you. Please post, you might be what the forum needs to get back on its feet.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:42 pm

Don't worry Crimson, I'll inform her about that next time I see her.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 pm

...How am I what the forum needs...? I'm just a newbie... Also I've been busy in college, sorry. ...Though I do eventually need to make... ...sixteen character profiles/recipe sheets (2 of which would be revamping/updating Jabbers and Punelipi) ...18 if I do Pudini as a trio at some point... ...I have not really figured out anyone's recipes all that much when it comes to the new Punies...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

:: Fan Works

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum