Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon.

+2
Todd Ingram
LoganAura
6 posters

Go down

Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon. Empty Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon.

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:27 am

Put any fanmade Capsule ideas in here.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon. Empty Re: Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon.

Post by Todd Ingram Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:05 pm

I had an idea for an Ankh capsule (picture here) a while back. I never really got down the particulars of what it would do to the humor, though.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon. Empty Re: Fan Capsule Thread (Warning: Do not use any of these, as they aren't and will most likely never be canon.

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Well An Ankh represents eternal life, so maybe an Ankh capsule brings "Eternal ___", allowing the soul to be able to keep those traits even in the toughest of hardships.

As for one I made: A while back I made a Flame, which essentially did the same as a Note capsule, only where the Note brings it in others, a "Flame of ___" means that the soul shares the traits with others, like a Flame of Vision actively shares his creativity and focus with others.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 pm

I always thought the Note covered active sharing as well...maybe, maybe not.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:12 pm

Needle Capsule: either just a standard capsule shaped like a sewing needle out a slightly enhanced one that grants characters made with it steady "hands" and good "hand"-eye coordination.

Oops, forgot to bring my phone charger... Battery's getting low. Guess I'll go pop back into the dorm, grab the charger, and come back here since my next class of the day is here at noon... Why am I even talking about this...? -.-;
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:16 pm

Eeeeh, mostly capsules focus on traits of the soul rather than physical traits, Scribbs.

As for Note: "The Note Capsule causes a character to give off an "aura" or "vibe" of their humor." It implies that the note is a passive thing, so Flame was a corresponding "Active."
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:56 pm

Yeah, but mental/brain-based conditions like cerebral palsy can cause people to have shakier hands and/or lower hand-eye coordination than they would otherwise.... Uh, what I'm trying to say is that some physical aspects of a person can be affected be the brain, which is as far as I know where our personalities are physically rooted, rather than just be all about muscles and nerves and tendons, and....

Uhhh... How do I even translate this sort of thing into words...? I hope I managed to get my point across. x.x;
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:Yeah, but mental/brain-based conditions like cerebral palsy can cause people to have shakier hands and/or lower hand-eye coordination than they would otherwise.... Uh, what I'm trying to say is that some physical aspects of a person can be affected be the brain, which is as far as I know where our personalities are physically rooted, rather than just be all about muscles and nerves and tendons, and....

Uhhh... How do I even translate this sort of thing into words...? I hope I managed to get my point across. x.x;

I understood it. Oh hey it\'s Tripsy
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:01 pm

arcaneScribbler wrote:Yeah, but mental/brain-based conditions like cerebral palsy can cause people to have shakier hands and/or lower hand-eye coordination than they would otherwise.... Uh, what I'm trying to say is that some physical aspects of a person can be affected be the brain, which is as far as I know where our personalities are physically rooted, rather than just be all about muscles and nerves and tendons, and....

I was mostly going along the proccess that a soul is generally a "Heart", the metaphysical concept revolving that sort of thing rather than the actual personality center of the brain specifically, especially since Heart and Note specifically aren't really any sort of physical thing, but rather intuition and a sort of Aura.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:32 pm

Okay. That makes sense.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:35 pm

Sorry about bursting your bubble a bit Sad
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:24 pm

What if there was a nega/flipswitch/twist capsule that made negative traits more apparent with high grade humors, and vice versa.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:27 pm

Hm.... what would the use of that be? Got an example?

Capsule 2 I made: The Shield capsule. Used to have the soul use the humors inside "Soul"Ley for the sake of others protection. Shine would use their optimism and joy to protect from depression, Ardent love for Anxiety etc.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm

It can help balance a character, or make lower grade humors useable. Also you could make a character more distinct with negative traits, while keeping quality humors.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamscythes231 Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:08 am

So...........mushroom capsule?

As time passes by it increases the grade of the humor or brings out the better side as the character get's older?
Dreamscythes231
Dreamscythes231
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:42 am

Oooooh, that sort of thing would be interesting and allow for a "Wise old man who was foolish in his youth" type of character Surprised
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamscythes231 Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:52 am

Woah, the Life zodiac seems really like the mushroom capsule...dun dun DDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Dreamscythes231
Dreamscythes231
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down