Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Steps ( A Multi Author Adventure)

+3
CrimsonMage
Eversor
Zylo
7 posters

:: Fan Works

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Baby Steps ( A Multi Author Adventure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Steps ( A Multi Author Adventure)

Post by Eversor Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 pm

>Blouise! What the glub!? It's your birthday and no one has set up a party or anything, this is like, totally redonkulous. You could have been totally preparing for your adventure to find other warriors throughout the lands like you told everyone you were gonna do!
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Baby Steps ( A Multi Author Adventure) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby Steps ( A Multi Author Adventure)

Post by Zylo Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:59 pm

> Attempt to pap Blouise into submission.
Zylo
Zylo
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:00 pm

>Pet the Koi fish.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eversor Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Where is everyone these days anyways, I enjoyed that hyperactive puni-gal and all the others. The community sorta died down here. Sad
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Yeah... I keep replying to things I think look interesting, but unless something major happens story-wise or arcaneScribbler comes back, these forums are going to remain kind of slow.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zylo Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:16 pm

I was hoping this would be a pick me up, but if no one is on the forums then....
Zylo
Zylo
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic3535 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:55 am

This thread is what brings me back currently, so it's doing its job at least a little! Smile I think the forum will liven up again when the story, does, though. No worries. And if you're ever missing people on the forums, remember that other people are missing you, and then just post!

>Ask what's wrong.
sonic3535
sonic3535
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eversor Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:57 pm

I don't want to do a comic right after another, but uh...I will give it another day or so, then i might just take up the torch.
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Zylo Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:34 am

Yeah the goal was to have different artists. Running an adventure full time is a pain, so only having to do it every now and then I thought would keep everyone happy.
Zylo
Zylo
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:43 pm

I've been busy, sorry about that =S

It DEFINITELY seems like a fun thing to do! However, as I said, I've been busy.

That, and I also don't have a scanner nor tablet, so I can't really make any additions...
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

:: Fan Works

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum