Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Templates! (And Modifiers (like Para-))

+10
CrimsonMage
turtleOracle
Shailsnic
Eversor
Todd Ingram
Dreamscythes231
Admin
gloomyMoron
LoganAura
arcaneScribbler
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Character Templates! (And Modifiers (like Para-)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Templates! (And Modifiers (like Para-))

Post by Eversor Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:28 am

Just...oh man, all those vectors...all those possibilities!

Also really curious how gS layers and formats things. Might help me with my own formatting.
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Character Templates! (And Modifiers (like Para-)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Character Templates! (And Modifiers (like Para-))

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:31 am

If I actually get off my lazy butt and get the tablet from online like I've been planning I'll assist with making these. Thought I'd throw that out there.

(Ah taxes, one of the many things I won't have to worry about for 6 years!)
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 am

Shailsnic wrote:If I actually get off my lazy butt and get the tablet from online like I've been planning I'll assist with making these. Thought I'd throw that out there.

(Ah taxes, one of the many things I won't have to worry about for 6 years!)

Pfft. You kids today with your hippity-hops, and your cell phones. *is probably the oldest person on this board at an archaic 28*
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:51 am

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND-- actually, no, I'm just nineteen. Wink

Thank you, Shail, and don't worry, gloomyMoron, you're not alone! I still remember the horrors of DIAL-UP INTERNET! No
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:57 am

arcaneScribbler wrote:IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND-- actually, no, I'm just nineteen. Wink

Thank you, Shail, and don't worry, gloomyMoron, you're not alone! I still remember the horrors of DIAL-UP INTERNET! No

You want to know what's sad? I remember when the Soviet Union disbanded. I remember the fall of the Berlin wall. That's back when I was, like, 5. It is sort of mind-boggling, because I remember when computers ran on 5.25in floppies and now we have phones that are almost 10,000 times more powerful. A quote from my favorite They Might Be Giants song sums it up best: "Time is marching on. And time is still marching on." The things I've seen already make me wonder (and worry) about what the future brings for those in the future. But this is all highly off topic. Perhaps I should shift this talk to the PM. >.>
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eversor Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:02 am

I miss my atari.... *sniffles*
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 am

I have a Space Invaders argyle sweatshirt~

Also goshdarnit Eversor, now I can't stop thinking about the Tetris music.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:05 am

Hey guys, I made a pack of vector templates and canon characters. Not sure who can use this, but it comes in .ai, .eps and .pdf.

ECN Vector Pack 1: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4bG7k0y2YWERjN5XzBiOTJjc1U&usp=sharing

Also, these vectors come from all different time periods of doing ECN. Some of them are better made and more easily edited than others, and some of them just plain need remade. It was a learning experience through doing. :/ Sorry if they're confusing!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://pmecn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Eversor Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:10 am

EDIT: Its good now.

Last edited by Eversor on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:12 am

No, it isn't. I can see it perfectly fine.
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:23 pm

I'll look at them once I'm back at my computer this evening~...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamscythes231 Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:13 am

Threr really great GS.
Dreamscythes231
Dreamscythes231
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:34 am

I'm not quite sure how you use vectors. I don't think any program on my computer can use them.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:45 am

CrimsonMage wrote:I'm not quite sure how you use vectors. I don't think any program on my computer can use them.

Try Inkscape. It's free and it works well.
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Mod ideas!

Spikes(On the head!)
Tanooki tail
Mustache(Me and aS thought if this one X'D)
Elemental mods(Give souls unique abilities related to element?)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:06 pm

The mustache is not your idea. *has the Mustache Mod*-->

:p
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:11 pm

X'D We had it planned for another character, for the Dry Dry Inn.

Mustache mod is still the best mod though.

eh?
OH WAIT!
EYEBROWS MOD!
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 pm

Are these requests for me to draw more Mod icons? Very Happy Because I will gladly draw more Mod icons. Even though I haven't even gotten what I've already drawn onto the Internet yet. Very Happy
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by gestaltScribbler Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:19 pm

Haha, actually, trueBug pitched the "Stache Mod" to me waaay back when we first started thinking up mods. Hahaha. Apparently it's a winner. XD
gestaltScribbler
gestaltScribbler
Conspirator
Conspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh gosh!
The great minds all think alike. We need to get that stache mod someday. X'P
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:25 pm

Oh hey, Gestalt! You're using your not-Admin one today~. ...Yes, one of the Mod icons I have already drawn is Mustache. Very Happy

I'm also a weirdo who made a Dupli- Mod icon that is Doopliss's hat and a 'p' key. And a not-really-(howdoyouspellthiswordseriously)Pirannha-Plant Template that's just a Warp Pipe with a shadowy figure lurking inside because Pirannha Plant lips/teeth/mouths are hard to draw. And a Skele-Puni that looks like a crawfish sorta.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:29 pm

I made a template for/generic version of a Tanuki, based largely off of their design in Super Mario Sunshine.

Character Templates! (And Modifiers (like Para-)) - Page 2 TanukiTemplate_zps0be18335

If anyone wants the vector file, I can save it as a .svg, .svgz, .pdf, .ps, .eps, .emf, .pov, .fx, .odg, .tex, .dxf, .gpl, .hpgl, .plt, .sk1, .xaml, or .wmf file (granted, I don't know what most of these even are, but I can save it as them).
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gestaltScribbler Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:35 pm

Send it to me!
gestaltScribbler
gestaltScribbler
Conspirator
Conspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:40 pm

gestaltScribbler wrote:Send it to me!

My face when I read this: The Face

Assuming that .svg format works for you, here's the file: http://host-a.net/u/sournote103/tanukitemplate.svg

Otherwise, just let me know which of the formats I listed work for you.

Also let me know if I did something blatantly stupid with the vector art that needs to be fixed for it to be usable.
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm

sournote

sournote

why have i never been to one of your livestreams

sournote

that is amazing
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next