Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques

4 posters

Go down

Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques Empty Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:22 pm

You approach an old monument to find a small plaque inscribed on the base.

Welcome to Combo Hill!
Long ago many friends alike gathered here to watch the view of the growing Rhythm City. Now of course this Hill is in the middle of the city itself. This hill was selected as a preservation park and to let others see some nature in their day.

It's also been noted that many friends have found amazing secrets within eachother and developed radical new ways to do things.

Enjoy your stay at the hill!

(Hey guys I was thinking it'd be a good idea to have a place for Developing Team moves between fancharacters, so yeah~
Let's get move-making! :'D)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques Empty Re: Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques

Post by Shailsnic Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:29 pm

((I am going to assume that this is happening at the same time as Cabana, thus I shall be back with another character of mine that's close to completion momentarily!

Even if it isn't at the same time as Cabana, I'm still coming back with another character, the Bob-omb is a busy man, I doubt he'd be here unless he was asked or forced to do so!))
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques Empty Re: Combo Hill: Where friends learn new techniques

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:33 pm

((X'D I don't have anyone available quiet yet as Chinablosque & Boondaid are sticking together for now! But soon! SOON! :'D))
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:25 pm

...Why do I get the feeling that I'm probably the reason this thread exists? ^.^; ...Maybe when it comes to Soul Recipes I've got it a bit mixed up and Punelipi isn't the one with a Note of Sublime, I am...? Okay, I have no clue what I'm even talking about at this point, may wander in here later to babble about stuff.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:30 pm

(You inspired me to make this so we have an awesome place to make combo moves! :'D

It was a really cool idea I think. :'D)
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:05 pm

(Hit enter too early)

So, I have two sets of 3 characters.
Cy, Bella, and Torr
and
Angie, Boberemy, and Cherri

Cy uses sumo skills, Bella uses her parasol, and Torr has flowers. Right now I'm thinking that the move would involve Torr spinning quickly, sending out bella noche and other flowers as Bella knocks him into enemies, then Cy belly bounces Torr right back to Bella and they continue like that.

As for Angie Boberemy and Cherri:
Angie tosses E. Shards to keep enemies in place, Boberemy makes a few small mini bomb in a vial and gives it to Cherri, who bounces on the enemies, leaving the vials on their heads. Cherri then Blows up, causing a chain reaction to explode all of the enemies.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:00 pm

Harvest Ty wrote:I was thinking they could that spin jump move that Mario & Luigi do in the M&L games to cross gaps, and use their tails to further their attack reach.
arcaneScribbler wrote:Ooh, nice field moves (that's what that kind of thing would be, right...?)! Uh, should we take this to the Hill or not...? x.x; I was thinking they'd probably take advantage of the whole Tanooki transformation thing, or at least Puuntail would (I dunno if China can; can she?) ....Also a rain of Question Blocks. Or China somehow jump-hitting her Question Block and making a power up item to attack with pop out...?

Harvest Ty wrote:She's not a Tamgoomba so no she doesn't.

Yeah! Can you c/p this to the Combo thread?
Pwz?

Aaaaand copy-paste complete. The Face

...Also off I go to play some Bowser's Inside Story to try to refresh my wonky memory a little. Plus, the game has Fawful. XD
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:07 pm

Maybe Puuntail could hit the block with his tail and make an item pop out?

Maybe Puuntail coyld turn into a ball like object and China could smack him with her tail into enemies?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Lol, in that case Puuntail could turn into a Spiny and curl up, but nah, the spikes could hurt China... ...He could turn into a Koopa and she could kick him Green Shell style, though?

....Speaking of the Green Shell Bro Move/whatever it's called in Bowser's Inside Story... They could probably do the same thing with their tails and the Question Block. Expanding on the Question Block => Item pops out thing, it could be a Green/Red Shell for them to go Mario Bro.s Style on the enemies with~.

...Or China could toss Puuntail into the air and he could change into something to squish the enemies (Thwomp, etc.?)...?
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:44 pm

X'D
So may choices!

He could just transform in midflight?

The Question Block: Batter Up! with their tails is pretty neat!

She could whack him high in the air, Puuntail being like a ball or something, then he could transform from the impossibly high height as a thwomp/weight.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:54 pm

Hey, it's how the Tanoomba enemies do it, so why not? XD Dupli-Puni/"Pudini" is even more dangerous with his 'transforming skills', though, since he duplicates BOSS FIGHT enemies-- ...wait.... Maybe he needs Logos. O_O No, he DEFINITELY needs Logos. How did I not realize that? x.x;

Back on topic! Shouldn't we call it "Batter Up?!"? Lol, ? mark.

So... Batter Up?! would be a Green/Red Shell style attack...

The tossing-Puuntail one could be called... Aerial Agrobatics (or is it Aggrobatics???), maybe? (Agro- means aggression, pretty much (or is it Aggro-?), so instead of Acrobatics (high-movement(?)), it would be Aggro/Agrobatics (Violent-movement)... Does that make sense?)
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Yea! I think batter up is cool! But what items will come out of the block?

Aggrobatics is cool.(Plus I have nothing, so it's even better!)

Woo! Two combo moves! :'D
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:20 pm

Well, it could be a random power-item like a Fire Flower, or just some variety of Shell/kickable projectile...

Okay, Batter Up?! and Aerial Aggrobatics they shall be called~.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:35 pm

How about small items sometimes pop out like a mushroom or honey syrup, with rare items coming out seldomly like a Fire Flower.
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:46 pm

That works.
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:52 pm

X'D Shoul we make an official version of them and add them to the wiki on our characters?
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:57 pm

I still haven't even made one for any of mine yet... But sure?
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Harvest Ty Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:02 pm

I haven't made mine either!
I'll type them up later though if you want and we can add them later~
Harvest Ty
Harvest Ty
Schism Rustler
Schism Rustler

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:07 pm

I really need to make mine at some point... Gonna need a wiki account for that, aren't I? ^.^;
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum