Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dire Dire Situations

+12
BigBurkhart
arcaneScribbler
poizaz
sonic3535
turtleOracle
Dreamscythes231
truebug
Shailsnic
CrimsonMage
Harvest Ty
Todd Ingram
LoganAura
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dire Dire Situations - Page 4 Empty Re: Dire Dire Situations

Post by Iyestorm Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:03 pm

I can't remember if I already posted this or not, but I don't think I have. I had a post worked out, but then I lost it.

So. D'ya think it'd be possible to get dire from a schism, in the unlikely event that such a target were available in the first place?

...That's not the actual question I wanna ask. My *real* question is this: If there were a character doing a schism, and they did have dire humor, would any of the other humors be safe to absorb? Or would the dire corrupt them as well?

I asked this question before in the main thread, but it go buried by people posting about how they want to marry dire humor and make babies with it. It was all "Ooh Dire Humor lets do it." "Yes and I will leave my capsule on." and all that. "Oh Dire Humor unf unf unf."

Iyestorm
Iyestorm
Novice Smith
Novice Smith

Back to top Go down

Dire Dire Situations - Page 4 Empty Re: Dire Dire Situations

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Hmm... I'm going to have to look at the actual introduction of Dire to be sure, but I think Dire doesn't as much corrupt the humors as the actual soul. In Waluigi's recipe we see the Dire has only touched one humor, possibly leaving the other ones safe.

I still wouldn't touch anything in a soul with Dire though, just to be on the safe side.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum