Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting

+11
Zylo
gloomyMoron
arcaneScribbler
CrimsonMage
Eversor
turtleOracle
sournote103
Todd Ingram
Shailsnic
LoganAura
truebug
15 posters

:: Fan Works

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting Empty la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting

Post by truebug Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:45 pm

So I gotta couple questions:

1. would folks like me to livestream mario!art
2. would other folks want to livestream stuff too
3. maybe at some point we could hunt down a paintchat??

Watching folks draw and drawin' together are pretty fun times! So if there is general interest people can use this thread to announce an upcoming livestream / paintchat and post screenshots, and such.
truebug
truebug
Conspirator
Conspirator

Back to top Go down

la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting Empty Re: la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:46 pm

I'd really like to watch some streams Very Happy
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting Empty Re: la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting

Post by Shailsnic Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:55 pm

LET'S A GO

I'd REALLY enjoy seeing one right now, got nothing to do.
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:56 pm

I would be interested, sure. Either to watch, or to have people marvel at my awful rough skills.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoganAura Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:58 pm

Hm...
I got an hour.
Gimme a second. *Rustles up his tarot cards and book* It's not going to be an art stream, but I probably can (If procaster works) Do a couple Tarot readings.

Edit: Strike that. Still need to get used to Xsplit instead of procaster.
LoganAura
LoganAura
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:55 pm

Had I seen this thread like thirty minutes ago I'd have streamed my making art for the music album.
Oh well next time I make fan art.
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by turtleOracle Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:17 am

Yeah, streams are awesome !

Plus I could finally get that Stargazer achievement...
turtleOracle
turtleOracle
Junior Smith
Junior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Eversor Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Set up a time and I would love to do a Paint Chat with yeah guys. Last minute things are sorta tough with my schedule though.
Eversor
Eversor
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Eversor wrote:Set up a time and I would love to do a Paint Chat with yeah guys. Last minute things are sorta tough with my schedule though.

I would have a fairly easy time setting such a thing up, but I would also totally participate in such a thing.
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:20 pm

How does one view/do a livestream?
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Shailsnic Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:22 pm

With a Join.me account or a livestream account.

you can watch either without one, but to do one yourself you have to have either one of those or some other form of site in which one can stream things, like twitch or justintv
Shailsnic
Shailsnic
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by CrimsonMage Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Ah, thank you for that.
CrimsonMage
CrimsonMage
Artisan Smith
Artisan Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by truebug Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:44 pm

sournote103 wrote:
Eversor wrote:Set up a time and I would love to do a Paint Chat with yeah guys. Last minute things are sorta tough with my schedule though.

I would have a fairly easy time setting such a thing up, but I would also totally participate in such a thing.
Oh, you could set up a paintchat? DO TELL. 8DD
truebug
truebug
Conspirator
Conspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm

What's a paintchat? Is it like a Livestream, or different? I've watched Livestreams before, so I'm at least a little familiar with those... I can't exactly host a Livestream, though. For one, I don't have any sort of recording software or anything of the kind, and two, my skills with a tabler are crummy at best and I'm more comfortable with a pencil in hand anyway, so me hosting one would be kinda silly.

Always willing to watch one, though~...

Also, umm, Miss TrueBug, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop referring to you as "Miss Pretty Tea Lady" in my head~...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by truebug Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:54 pm

I am not feminine enough to be called Miss Pretty Tea Lady. D:

A Paintchat is an online canvas-slash-chatroom! It has a similar interface to oekaki, if you've ever used one of those, but everyone's drawin' liiiiive.

eta: I misread your post and got the impression you would be able to help us find one. D: My bad!
truebug
truebug
Conspirator
Conspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 pm

truebug wrote:I am not feminine enough to be called Miss Pretty Tea Lady. D:

Sorry to go off-topic but although I have seen no real pictures of you, I think that based on gS' art of you, you could very easily be labeled as "pretty." Admittedly, I am not the best judge of this sort of thing, but for what it is worth given the mitigating factors...
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 pm

A bunch of people from the MSPA Fan-Art thread used to use iScribble to art together. We would sometimes work on collaborative pieces and stuff. It offers open and private rooms. It does require a a registration, but it's not that bad.

The down side is, I remember the paint screen being relatively small.
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Ingram Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:01 pm

I can easily set up accounts on stuff if I wanted to observe anything, I think. Again, probably not going to host anything.

Haha discussion on how pretty trueBug is. Well, as cC put it, she certainly is a girl.
Todd Ingram
Todd Ingram
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 pm

sournote103 wrote:
truebug wrote:I am not feminine enough to be called Miss Pretty Tea Lady. D:

Sorry to go off-topic but although I have seen no real pictures of you, I think that based on gS' art of you, you could very easily be labeled as "pretty." Admittedly, I am not the best judge of this sort of thing, but for what it is worth given the mitigating factors...

I think it's more your personality, too, Miss TrueBug! ^.^ You seem so nice and stuff, and hey, who said you need to be 'feminine' to be pretty? Besides, we're all beautiful on the inside~... ((unless there's Dire in there... O_O; ))

Sorry I can't be of any help in finding a paintchat! I'm guessing an oe-thingy is the same sort of thing, so I won't ask...
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 pm

iScribble isn't as small as I remember it being. It limits you to only 3 layers (but you can work around it into more by combining layers).

I just created a private board called PM:ECN Community Board. If you make an account I can send an invite. >.>
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by truebug Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:05 pm

It was not a self-deprecating statement. I am just a really androgynous person with zero interest in being pretty.

:I
truebug
truebug
Conspirator
Conspirator

Back to top Go down

Post by arcaneScribbler Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:06 pm

So am I, actually. ^.^;
arcaneScribbler
arcaneScribbler
5-Star Anvilman
5-Star Anvilman

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:07 pm

gloomyMoron wrote:iScribble isn't as small as I remember it being. It limits you to only 3 layers (but you can work around it into more by combining layers).

I just created a private board called PM:ECN Community Board. If you make an account I can send an invite. >.>

I made an account there. The account name is sournote103. I bet you're all shocked by this. :mspa:
sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by sournote103 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:12 pm

sournote103
sournote103
Senior Smith
Senior Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by gloomyMoron Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:36 pm

la-la-la-liiive streamin' and maybe paint chatting IScribMessingAround

Me and Eversor are messing around in iScribble. This is what we've done. (He's still getting used to how wonky it is with a tablet.)
gloomyMoron
gloomyMoron
Master Smith
Master Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

:: Fan Works

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum